When was the first time you touched the rim?? Vol. Kenny George did it when he was six

As the thread title says, when was the first time you touched the rim? I got it the other day. I am a 5'10 sophomore.

I was in 9th grade like 5'3 or 4 IM 5'9 now I can still get up there im not a baller though
laugh.gif
just athletic.

in 8th grade after a game we had in the middle of the day in front of the entire school
pimp.gif

so i was probably 12 or 13 at 5'8
First dunked at the end of my Junior year i was 16
smh.gif
(at the Canadian schooling system) and about 5'10....
laugh.gif
after drinking 12 red bulls during the dayat the lake and then playing ball later in the night, i grew wings
roll.gif
i dont think i;ve even come close completing that high of a percentage of my dunksand that much of a variety i was doing..... *goes to the store to buy 2 6 packs of red bulls*
and now im a Frosh in college, i can occasionally put down. but im about 2 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier mostly muscle
pimp.gif

when i was 8
pimp.gif

...but on a 7.5-8 foot court in my elementary school
frown.gif

i've never touched the rim of a 10 ft hoop cuz i have no hops
laugh.gif

Never! I'm a gravity-bound former lineman.

I had a friend who started dunking in 6th grade. He was probably about 6' or a little over if memory serves me right (he was noticeably taller than therest of us). Obviously, he was advanced in terms of his physical development. He ended up being 6' 6", so the growing slowed down a bit in his teens.

First time i dunked in a ten foot goal i was 14 And no damn 6 year old touched a rim, unless it was let down or someone helped him up, or a trampoline. I'd have to see that to believe that. That's some bull ++!#.

The first time I touched the rim was at the end of 7th grade. That was when I was 5'8 and like 145 pounds.

5'8" freshman. Now, a year later, 5'10", I can dunk a womens ball and do a 360 and grab rim with both hands. I can get it off my right foot,left foot, and both feet, but it's no doubt that I'm mainly a 2 foot jumper.

Sophomore in H.S. probably about 5'3 (give or take).

i was one of the only white kids at my school who had bunnies, but couldn't play basketball for %+$%.

I touched the rim when I was 10 and the hoop was lowered to 7.5. I'm kidding. Seriously though, I never have. It's always been 2 inches away.

Last year, 18-19 years old, after finally losing a bunch of weight (6'1", right now about 225, and 5 knee surgeries so don't you short guys giveme the "I would be dunking!" I know already....)

8th grade. The closest I ever got to dunking was tennis balls. Keep in mind I'm a 5'9" white guy, so I think that's good enough. At myphysical peak from late high school to early college, the best I could do with a basketball was get rim checked.

unfortunately,
5871~White-Men-Can-t-Jump-Posters.jpg

it holds true in my case. I got about 3/4 way up the net when I was a 5'10" senior.
oh well.
-J-

lol at white man can't jump movie. Classic
pimp.gif
. I touched the rim when i was a junior in high school. I'm tall so it was nothing special. My next goalis to dunk two hand.

Back
Top Bottom