When was the last time the mods reinstated a previously banned SN?

Shouldn't it be about that time again?

I'd like my OG name back.
wink.gif

I remember one of the mods starting a thread about that and I believe they reinstated someone's name.

Wasn't that like last year or so ago? There should be a way you can earn it back like for good behavior or by paypaling Dirtylicious $5 or something
laugh.gif

JRose5 did it I think during Christmas...I think sn00pee and another got their names back.

at this point i prefer this name then my OG name.....my old name was here for 5 years-6200 post, this one is 1 year, 4 months-14k post

get in line, kiddies.

if anyone is getting their OG name back, it should be me.

Originally Posted by eight2one

at this point i prefer this name then my OG name.....my old name was here for 5 years-6200 post, this one is 1 year, 4 months-14k post

Yeah, about 20k+ posts of REAL TALK!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

5n4tjp.jpg

I got banned back in 07, here it is almost 2 years later. Somehow managed to keep that screen name for 3 years before getting banned.

I' ve been pretty good for the most part...America is getting ready to give Chris Brown another chance. Show mesome love
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Wow that's a lot ofposts in that short amount lol...btw Who has the most posts here on Niketalk..Dirty?

Originally Posted by nikeairkeis

Yeah, about 20k+ posts of REAL TALK!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
you already know

Originally Posted by grittyman20

5n4tjp.jpg

I got banned back in 07, here it is almost 2 years later. Somehow managed to keep that screen name for 3 years before getting banned.

I' ve been pretty good for the most part...America is getting ready to give Chris Brown another chance. Show me some love
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they should reinstate you just for having the music section going crazy withDipset stuff everywhere.

HUMAN CRACK -
pimp.gif

That was the illest name on NT in the mid 2000's..

an i always knew gritty man was human crack, he used to mention it a few times..

Back
Top Bottom