When was the last time YOU got caught speechless? vol. mabtw.com

Originally Posted by gambit215

I think he was lil EXTREME but this jerk makes a lot of sense im sorry

indifferent.gif
Like what?

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

2 or 3 month ago, phone conversation:

My ex: Why did someone hit me on AIM saying something about a guy posted my picture on a sneaker forum?
Me: ****, what?!
My ex: Jay, did I give you permission to do that? Is this person lying?
Me: yeah they're lying, I didn't post your pic (by this point i'm tryna figure out who snitched
mad.gif
)
My ex: Oh really? (she sends me the link via AIM) so who's FreshProduct?
Me: wooooowwww
indifferent.gif

My ex: Don't lie to me, and don't post my pic on the net, I'll call you later.
Me: ___________________
Me: yeah *clears throat* we'll talk later

Later that night she called, gave me some mean verbal abuse.. the only way she knew it was me (well besides the obvious reason
laugh.gif
) was because a while back I told her I'ma get a tat that says Fresh Product
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

2 or 3 month ago, phone conversation:

My ex: Why did someone hit me on AIM saying something about a guy posted my picture on a sneaker forum?
Me: ****, what?!
My ex: Jay, did I give you permission to do that? Is this person lying?
Me: yeah they're lying, I didn't post your pic (by this point i'm tryna figure out who snitched
mad.gif
)
My ex: Oh really? (she sends me the link via AIM) so who's FreshProduct?
Me: wooooowwww
indifferent.gif

My ex: Don't lie to me, and don't post my pic on the net, I'll call you later.
Me: ___________________
Me: yeah *clears throat* we'll talk later

Later that night she called, gave me some mean verbal abuse.. the only way she knew it was me (well besides the obvious reason
laugh.gif
) was because a while back I told her I'ma get a tat that says Fresh Product
smh.gif

well i mean since u already got bagged for posting u could re-create the moment & post again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

go to 3:10. the lady didnt know what to say
laugh.gif

�OMG.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So frickin' wrong, but I was just
eek.gif
. She def. is one of thosepeople who happens to feel empowered randomly one day and chooses to take their first stand in life at the wrong moment.

Man that chauvinist had me rollin, and for that lady it was wrong but you can't come at someone with nothing to say in the end.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was just some stupid situation and I was being a @*@@ to one of my friends and she goes: "You know what...I would never do this to you"

Struck a nerve and I couldn't think of anything to do except shut up and nod my head in agreement. To me, I have no problem responding to things that arethought provoking, but when people I talk on a higher level with refer back to themselves and words reflecting feelings...I just don't feel well whenI'm accused with hurting somebody.

I have a suspended license and I got pulled over the other day. I was speechless when I saw the sirens, and speechless when I only got a warning and hedidn't scan my ID (not even my license).

Back
Top Bottom