When was the last time you hold your breath while watching

a sport game ?

For me it was the 2010 NBA finals during the first half and the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter. I nearly had a heart attack when LA slowing got back into the game and then somehow took the lead. Pheww...exhale...
tired.gif
laugh.gif
For a second i thought the Celtic would have won it all at Staple when they were up by 11 late in the 3rd quarter. Celtic win game 7 at Staple center would have been a disaster for Lakers fan
laugh.gif

Describe your moment

3-2 count Brian Wilson vs Ryan Howard 2010 NLCS. Damn near $+@%%!% my pants during that at-bat....

With a trip to a bowl game on the line....

My heart stopped when this was in the air.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers @ Thunder game 6- NBA Playoffs round 1
I was there/here. At the final possession of the game when we are up 1 and it looks like we might take it back to a game 7 but Kobe comes up with about 13 seconds left with no timeout and has the whole side cleared with Russell Westbrook on him and no double team or screen comes, Russ contests the shot and Kobe misses, YES!! But then Pau comes in and slap glass taps the rebound back in with basically no time left. The air just went out of the building, even some of the players collapsed on the floor. I was in the club section with the food and $*!#., think I accidentally dropped my plate I was so disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom