*** When Wu Tang Clan Didn't Suck ***

In light of the new awful album by once Almighty Wu Tang Clan, as you can see the end is near . . . (naw theend is HERE) Let's just look back at there AMAZING run . . . This will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN IN HIP HOP . . .

Wu Tang Clan - Can It Be All So Simple

Killarmy - Fair, Love & War (Fav. Killarmy track EVER)

Raekwon - Heaven & Hell (Fav track on the album)

The Top 50 Rza Beats 50-26 . . . Found this on YouTube
The Top 50 Rza Beats 25-1

As usual add on . . . Stories, videos, songs, whatever . . . This is revisiting an era when hip hop itself didn't suck . . . So I guess its a celebrationof sorts . . .

Wu-Tang, Wu-Tang, Wu-Tang.........Those videoes bring back some memories. Dope beats and sick lyrics.

my favorite rap group
pimp.gif

This thread is made out of spite
laugh.gif
but you still got apoint. Lets see this turn out to be a dope thread. Daytona 500 & Winter Warz
��

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

You straight comedy duke, but I'll play along.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Soul Controller (My fav Ghost joint all time).

Let my N's Live
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Masta Killa - Masta Killa

RZA ft. Masta Killa - Brooklyn Babies

CampFire
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Ghostface Killah - One

Cash Still Rules / Scary Hours

Presidential M.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI0Tc2LlyIEHell Razah ft. Talib Kweli & MF Doom - Project Jazz

I don't know you but Starvin Harlem it seems like you have way too much free time on your hands, you've posted in that Soundscan thread basicallyalmost every hour of the day ranting about Wu-Tang. Let it go!

I'm waiting for my dude to drive down here from Boston, I got some time to kill................. Keep this thread going!!!!!!!!

WuTangClan36

You've gotta be a fool, do you HONESTLY think I'd spend my own time on NT argiuing ?? You're funny . . . I have what they call a JOB, where Ihappen to sit behind a computer all day . . . Besides buying !@+@ online, NT is the best laugh I get during the day . . .

Its almost sad that you'd think I'd spend my own time out the day arguing about 50 Cent and Wu Tang . . . Nothing against those that do, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm gettin money . . . Every thread, every rebuttal, every flame war, I'm gettin paid in the process . . . There would be no purpose otherwise.

As usual add on . . . Stories, videos, songs, whatever

Sure, why not....

I remember back in '96 a little bit before Ironman dropped. I had like 5 joints off the album recorded strait off NYU radio & they was in heavyrotation in my walkman. It was the day of the Yankee's ticker tape parade down Broadway for when they won the World Series. Me & my homeboy cut school& went downtown to the parade. We was like 16 years old rockin' Helly Hensens & striped Hilfiger knits & matching dual color Wallabees sliceddown the middle. We was goin' hard off that "Fish" & "Winter Warz" joints. After the parade, we ran in & out of stores up &down Canal Street tryin' on figaro chains & gucci links wit' the flat diamond cut medallions. I had the curly taped up fade wit' the Nikeheadband on & you couldn't tell me I didn't resemble Big Toney when I threw the link on for that moment lol. Damn man, those were the gloriousdays. Wu is forever gonna be my #1 group. I got tremendous love for all them brothers....

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

WuTangClan36

You've gotta be a fool, do you HONESTLY think I'd spend my own time on NT argiuing ?? You're funny . . . I have what they call a JOB, where I happen to sit behind a computer all day . . . Besides buying !@+@ online, NT is the best laugh I get during the day . . .

Its almost sad that you'd think I'd spend my own time out the day arguing about 50 Cent and Wu Tang . . . Nothing against those that do, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm gettin money . . . Every thread, every rebuttal, every flame war, I'm gettin paid in the process . . . There would be no purpose otherwise.

Well you spent your time typin that............!

���

WE AHH WARRIOR!�
laugh.gif
�At Nay for making this thread�you funny dude man. Atleast you knowabout wu and used to be a fan. ]
Bong!
We ah WARRIOOOOR!�

Yes The almighty Killah Beez. Music in general is in bad place from hip hop, R&b to reggae. Some of my favorite wu joints:

One of the realest saddest songs period

Ol Dirty how we miss thee

The M.E.T.H.O.D MAN!

My fave wu tang joint

yeah that new wu album is garbage. but Ghostface keeps getting iller
Word??? Ghost is getting more & more boring to me. There was nothing interesting on BDR at all. That new wu could have & should have beenbetter, but the I'll take the high points (and the low) on 8D over the straight bland vanilla album ghost cooked up.

Originally Posted by YardFather

8 Diagrams is FAR from garbage, you must've listened to a different album.
cosign.
Wu Tang's latest is a very hot album. But's it's rare to see the masses appreciate artist maturing.

alright, 8 diagrams is not 36 or forever but it's still crack, theyre still my favgroup and are still dope in my book
pimp.gif

the best vid is da mystery of chessboxin though

I Been On Cash Still Rules/Scary Hours all$+#@@%! week...@!!# is PIFFFFFF

The Projects

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
� My #+@%

Back
Top Bottom