When You Die.......

...do you want to go in your sleep, or see it coming?

Me personally, I would rather see it coming and know this is my final moment, as opposed to going to sleep and never waking up.

i'd want to do it real class on a king sized bed with mad comfortors on me with my children next to me and me imparting some deep knowledgeable gem thatwould be quoted to their kids and so on

I just want it to happen out of the blue and quickly. I want it to happen out of nowhe

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Die in sleep. Painless and only safest way to die.
laugh.gif
, no one knows that for sure...

Last time I asked the do you really poop when you die question, Dirty and some guy were going at it but never agreed on an answer.

But if you die in your sleep, do you wake up first and feel it. Like if you're sleeping and I come stab you in the heart, do you wake up and be like,"ooohh!!" then die, or do you just be snoring then all of a sudden cease to snore once I shank you?

But I'd prefer to die without knowing it is coming.

Originally Posted by couturevanity

i'd want to do it real class on a king sized bed with mad comfortors on me with my children next to me and me imparting some deep knowledgeable gem that would be quoted to their kids and so on

Yeah thats how I want to go out. Plus holding my wifes hand with the lastamount of energy I have and say "I love you" then my head falling back cuz I'm gone. Real HOLLYWOOD like.

Originally Posted by Kid Mega Man

Originally Posted by couturevanity

i'd want to do it real class on a king sized bed with mad comfortors on me with my children next to me and me imparting some deep knowledgeable gem that would be quoted to their kids and so on

Yeah thats how I want to go out. Plus holding my wifes hand with the last amount of energy I have and say "I love you" then my head falling back cuz I'm gone. Real HOLLYWOOD like.

Ol' Gone With The Wind types dudes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Last time I asked the do you really poop when you die question, Dirty and some guy were going at it but never agreed on an answer.

But if you die in your sleep, do you wake up first and feel it. Like if you're sleeping and I come stab you in the heart, do you wake up and be like, "ooohh!!" then die, or do you just be snoring then all of a sudden cease to snore once I shank you?

But I'd prefer to die without knowing it is coming.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom