When you put gas in your tank....

on Payday I always fill it up to the max, and in between paydays I put $7 even in when the light comes on

fill it up. i let my tank run down to about 1 gallon left then i put in 9 gallons every 2 weeks or so. prius
pimp.gif

Usually 20, but in the winter with debit its easy to just sit in the car until it fills up...

There was a period not too long ago where I'd fill it up Friday night for the weekend and fill it up on Sunday night for the work week. I never saw it dipbelow half-full in that period. Now, I'm back to putting 5, 10, 15 in @ a time. I'm def. filling it up next Friday, though.

i used to fill up.. but lately I've developed an obsessive trait to always put exactly $21 in my tank... i go crazy when it goes over that.
smh.gif

10 bucks every time. doesn't matter what the price is per gallon. always 10 bucks unless im driving home from college then i fill up.

Originally Posted by hellaones

full tank for 10
pimp.gif

houston fiends FTW!
???

me i would put random amounts like $5, 10, 15, 20, 1 gallon, 2 gallons but I'm thinking about just filling up the tank for this month. I don't driveoften

My old car's gas gauge didn't work. It would still show a full tank even when I drove 150 miles. So I'd have to fill up every time, then reset mytrip, and I'd have to fill up whenever it hit 200 miles.

Horrible
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom