When you put gas in your tank....

"But even if I had 5 mill in the bank, I'ma still put a five dollar bill in the tank"
pimp.gif

word to Pac Div

If I have a decent amount of $$$ I throw it down for gas. BTW, gas is a great way to get rid of your extra change
laugh.gif
. I always put down obscure amounts of $$on my gas

And if i have no cash I fill it up on credit...

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Full tank every 2-2.5 weeks, approximately (short commute to work).

I could def. do that if I didn't drive on the weekends and light-footed it to work and back.

75% filled tank will last me a week.Then it will be time for pay day which repeats the cycle

When I wasnt making as much I used to just put in 20 at a time. Now I just fill it up all the way. This started more out of the fact that the one summer wheregas was jumping like 5-10 cents a day so I just figured its better to drop the whole tank today rather than put 20 and have to pay damn near 30-40 cents more agallon in 4 days. And now its just stuck

i swear like everytime i fill up my tank that same day i go on this adventure and waist alot of the gas i JUST put in SMH

I fill it up EVERY time... Bout $80-$90 if it's pretty low. On a side/similar note I once pulled up to a gas station right behind a brand new Ferrari 360and dude got $2.85 in gas! No lie, he paid in change
laugh.gif
Drivin a quarter of a milli car and puts 11 quarters worth of gas in it?
smh.gif

I have never understood not filling up every time. All you're doing is taking more trips to the gas station, not like it's saving you money.

I don't really go on price, but I just like to put in 4-5 gallons whenever I go to the gas station... it gets me a good 160 miles.

fill it up every friday. depending on my weekend i will have to fill up around monday or tuesday

I used to put in like $10 bucks a day and keep it at 1/4. Then I started to put in $20, but for the past two or three weeks I've been filling it up to themax, saves me time.

Usually dont fill til Im almost out (gas station is outta the way from my commute and Im lazy) then I just fill up all the way.

Full tank performces better, no air in the tank, i can tell cause on a full tznk trottle response is
pimp.gif

I think I hate buying gas more than anything else I have to buy..you never get ur moneys worth and you know your gettin ripped off from the jump..10 bucks isall I can stand to give em at once

Back
Top Bottom