When you see it... Mind = BLOWN Vol. DuckTales

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by Nako XL

It's a Disney cartoon... the cartoonists used to put +%@$ like that into every episode/cartoon just to #!*@ with people. it doesn't mean anything.

don't believe that, google "hidden messages in disney cartoons". Anytime there was a group of clouds thered be a boner or a political message hidden amongst them.

This just proves that illuminati if anything. The fact that its int he cartoon is a good enough fact to blow ones mind
sure they did it to mess with people.... but there must be something deeper to it. Its the constant subliminal messages that have me intrigued.  They are so prominent in the media.

at first glance one could not see that..... all these years and I would have never guessed as a child I was being fed this bs low key.... scary.

in the very same still theres a skeleton with a hip bone drawn to look like an erection...

the point is, the Disney cartoonists who draw these things intentionally insert inflammatory visuals into scenes for nothing more than the fun of inciting things like this thread here.

they're just cartoonists.  a lot of which are dudes the same age as the very people posting in this thread.  they're not rich connected white men of international intrigue.  they heard the same stories about walt disney being an old racist, anti-semitic, satanist and so they squeeze in imagery like that wherever they can.  the same thing you'd probably do if you spent 18 hours a day animating and were bored out of your mind.

that is unless you're implying that a secret society of powerful old white men told them to put @*@%@ in every kids movie just to brainwash you?

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x228/doggiedoo09/LittleMermaid.jpg

disney-subliminal.jpg

disney-subliminal-message-lion-king-sex-11.jpg

There's no question that Disney as a corporation want to take over the world.  It's clear.  They've said as much.

But they're not doing it by pasting "ASK ABOUT ILLUMINATI" in their cartoons.  I'm sorry, and pardon me for by bluntness, but that's ******ed.

They do it by telling you at a very young age that children don't need their parents to be special, then KILLING off those parents in every cartoon they make.  They do it by convincing young girls that they want to be Disney princesses one day just like the heroins in all of their movies, then tricking those young girls into signing their lives away.

THOSE are the subliminal messages you all should be worrying about.  Or at the very least, why that duck skeleton has a boner.

Considering you goofballs believe this secret society #@$%, wouldn't it defeat the purpose to advertise to ask about them?

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

2 pilars- Check
Checkerboard- Check
Pyramid with eye- Check
look at this bro.
IT's amazing
pimp.gif

The surreal aspect on our reality with floating eyes and the obelisk
eek.gif

This is amazing on so many levels.

Also, since you guys are such plebs and love this type of illuminati nonsense and the sacrifices and all that, wouldn't you think artist and the creators behind these thigns would just put them on there to mess with ya'll?

naaaaaaaaaaaaahh, you right, they put it out there to let your know whats really going on, they aren't actually mocking you, why would they right?

one more thing, watch some stuff by stanley kubrick, supposed to be filled with tis illuminati stuff and since NT loves the illuniati, it will be time well spent. 

Back
Top Bottom