Whens the last time you went in the Jordan brand section?

Wow so today i decided to go in the JB section...i just realized i havent scrolled there in months.

Yesterday to get the scoop on the olive 9s. I still go there and read threads, just don't have a lot of reason to post

I try not to go into I$$-lite too much. Sucks cuz theresome good info and peeps there.

ijapino prob gets a headache reaading the $0lecollector like beta-ness there

Shiiiiiiiii.....melo 2s maybe?

Theres really not THAT much to talk about when it comes to Jordans.

About once a week or two. Just to see what's gonna be hyped up so I can scoop in cop multiple pairs and resell to the young beasts.

DB9s looking really profitable.

Every now and then to see Zyzz preach about not buying from early release sites for the lulz. The real question should be when is the last time bought any shoes from JB.

Damn OP now that you brought it up...

Probably when...the cement 3's dropped in January...don't even remember the year.

It's like I closed the casket on the Jordan Brand...nothing left for me over there.

I was thepotentone on NT from 04-08...JRose did me dirty on a nonsense ban and I took a break from NT.

Came back and I rarely visit that forum because the same releases keep dropping and I have them all in my closet from the first release.

Plus now that I'm more career focused I don't even rock Jordans like that...I'm more into casual gear.

Not too mention the quality, and price hike. 150 for a pair of 3's bruh?

Nah.

If none of us care to visit the Jordan section, why do we want to have a discussion about it in General?

Last edited:
It's probably been about 2 years, just no interest at all.

Last edited:
Since 2006, thats about 6 years. No idea whats going on with Jordan. I have no idea whats going on with Nike either. Man I don't care.

Every now and then. Usually I see arD's pop up on twitter so I go for info. Can't stay long. It's a cesspool of immaturity and stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom