Where are they now Vol. Done to death

I don't post in Music much, but I found my old iPod and I was wondering where some of these artists disappeared to. Feel free to add your own.

Cormega - Any new tracks?

Shyheim - I know he's all grown up now, but does he still rap?

Rage Against the Machine - I know they clicked back up for Rock the Bells a couple summers back, did they ever put out new material?

Clyde Carson - What's up with Theatre Music?

Thanks in advance folks!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Clyde Carson - What's up with Theatre Music?
I been waiting for this *!@% since 07'
30t6p3b.gif

^ Clyde actual put out a couple tracks in 2011, but no word on Theatre Music.

Check out

Clyde Carson Ft. The Game - Something to speak about

Shyheim just dropped an album with Dom Pachino (PR Terrorist from Killarmy)

00-shyheim_and_dom_pachino-the_strength_%2528the_appetizer%2529-2011-frb.jpg.

Bezel
Chubbie Baby
Unkasa i know hes with Skull Gang but that #%@! dont count. Wheres his album....he leaked the intro YEARS ago

Where is Stat Quo
where in the world is carmen san diego
Bishop Lamont
Spider Loc
Bathgate
Lil Scrappy
busta rhymes new york jewlry
where is the other quote symbol on juelz "A
rah digga
crucial conflict
Jody breeze
all them other dudes from boyz n da hood
all them other dudes from oochie wally
bohagon (bucket)

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I don't post in Music much, but I found my old iPod and I was wondering where some of these artists disappeared to. Feel free to add your own.

Cormega - Any new tracks?

Thanks in advance folks!
The last stuff from Cormega was this mixtape called 'Mega Montana' and his 'Born & Raised' album in 2009. That's my dude right there.

Where is Stat Quo - Dropped 'Statlanta' in 2010, it was pretty good, like 7.5/10
Bishop Lamont - Have no idea, but I love that song "Grow Up"
Spider Loc - Dropped a mixtape w/ 40 Glocc like 2-3 months ago (Graveyard Shift)
Bathgate -
laugh.gif
haven't heard from him since "Bump That" in 2001
Lil Scrappy - 'The Grustle' has been "coming soon" for like 2 years now, but he had this 'Prince of The South 2' independent album in 2010
rah digga - Dropped 'Classic' last year, I'd say it was like a 6/10
crucial conflict - I bought their 2009 album 'Planet Crucon', it was like a 7/10
Jody breeze - That 'Day In The Life of Jody Breeze' is floating around somewhere
all them other dudes from boyz n da hood - Gorilla Zoe had a really crappy 'King Kong' album that came out last month,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Duke & Big Gee
all them other dudes from oochie wally -
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 buried in a ditch somewhere, but Bravehearts are Nashawn & Jungle (Nas' bro) now, don't know where Horse & Grand Wiz went 

^ wasnt bad either...i need more though. just finished playing so slow as we speak. lol

Back
Top Bottom