Where can I buy Jordan VI Black/ Infrared lacelocks?

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

yeah those are gonna be hard to find.
yep seriously i traded a pair of dunks for a pair of burgundies 5z and they had no lace locks and trust me it's really hard 2 find them

ebay man, maybe even swipe some from a beat pair someone is selling if its cheap enough

you probaly just need to find someone with some beaters who wouldnt mind giving up the lace locks, doubt your going get them from any stores orweb-sites,goodluck though.

What would a pair of those be worth? Anyone ever seen them on Ebay or anywhere else?

i had the same problem.....all i did was take the inner piece from the lace locks off some fusions at foot locker and used that. it was all black with a shadowblack jumpman....doubt you'd be able to find an infared one

I had the same problem only I was only missing one lace lock. I took it from the True Blue Spizike. It matched very well.

to me there is no replacing the infrared lacelock with a lacelock other than infrared. but it is gonna be HARD to find, every once in a while you can find themon ebay, but not very often.

Back
Top Bottom