Where can I find a denim thong?

Hey NT i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find those denim thongs . They are like the full denim thongs except without the little bows. I have been looking online but i cant seem to find any. If anyone could point me in the correct direction that would be much appreciated.

Hey NT i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find those denim thongs . They are like the full denim thongs except without the little bows. I have been looking online but i cant seem to find any. If anyone could point me in the correct direction that would be much appreciated.

there's a part of me that thinks you are completely serious...
try google...

-J-

laugh.gif

there's a part of me that thinks you are completely serious...
try google...

-J-

laugh.gif

lol you got me cuz i guess its that hilarious that i asked about a denim vest but i laughed when i saw this for sure NT never lets me down as far as entertainment goes

lol you got me cuz i guess its that hilarious that i asked about a denim vest but i laughed when i saw this for sure NT never lets me down as far as entertainment goes

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

pimp.gif
mission accomplished

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

pimp.gif
mission accomplished

Back
Top Bottom