Where can I find tapered levi shorts?

Yo NT i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where i can find those tapered levi jean short type things like the ones dom rocks? Much appreciated

Yo NT i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where i can find those tapered levi jean short type things like the ones dom rocks? Much appreciated

you got any examples?
something like these?

shorts1.jpg

shortsjp.jpg

I can't make them things work. But somehow I feel im saying "gayee " this yr but y
ill be rocking them joints next yr. Smh.

I can't make them things work. But somehow I feel im saying "gayee " this yr but y
ill be rocking them joints next yr. Smh.

I've been wearing cut offs and being called a homosexual for it for years
laugh.gif
if you think they look good on you then go for it. I thought they were too short at first but my shirts were just too long. Eras and cut offs with a nice tie dye Polo tee
pimp.gif
my go to for summer days. %!** cargos.

I've been wearing cut offs and being called a homosexual for it for years
laugh.gif
if you think they look good on you then go for it. I thought they were too short at first but my shirts were just too long. Eras and cut offs with a nice tie dye Polo tee
pimp.gif
my go to for summer days. %!** cargos.

i think i could rock em just cant have em above my knee like in the above examples wayyy too short. how would i be able to tell what size will go down to the proper length that i like cause it seems like no retail stores have them where i can go try a pair on? also anywhere that doesnt have em for like 50$ thats a tad expensive for some cut up jean shorts?

i think i could rock em just cant have em above my knee like in the above examples wayyy too short. how would i be able to tell what size will go down to the proper length that i like cause it seems like no retail stores have them where i can go try a pair on? also anywhere that doesnt have em for like 50$ thats a tad expensive for some cut up jean shorts?

Back
Top Bottom