Where can I find this polo?

35cj5tz.jpg

can anyone point me in the right direction where i can find this polo?

lol @solesavage i cant tell if your sayin that cause you think its ugly or if you really mean that they have it on the marshalls clearance racks

lol @solesavage i cant tell if your sayin that cause you think its ugly or if you really mean that they have it on the marshalls clearance racks

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

ima take a wild guess and say he means both

ima take a wild guess and say he means both

Its because its probably in the clearance racks at your local Marshalls, TJ Maxx or whatever department store is around your way.

Its because its probably in the clearance racks at your local Marshalls, TJ Maxx or whatever department store is around your way.

Back
Top Bottom