Where can I find this shirt for my 7s?????

Hey, what's up niketalk. I recently  purchased a pair of ceramic 7s.

air-jordan-7-retro-pearl-white-bright-ceramic-pacific-blue.jpg

But the problem is I can't find ANY shirt to go with them.
sick.gif
I've looked online and found these shirts

198746-200.gif

198746-404.gif

198746-050.gif

But the problem is I can only find them in size XL. I want them in size L. Do you guys know any where else to look for those shirts? Or do you guys know of any shirts that will match the shoes? Let me know. Thanks

- Edward

dude, just get a nuggets jersey! or any baby blue shirt will match it. or baby blue shirt w yellow shirt/thermal underneath vise versa. u can match ALOT with those shoes my dude

DUDE! I never thought about a nuggets jersey totally slipped my mind! I'm trying to get some shirts to match the shoes I haven't rocked to school yet. During exams I'm going to wear them... I'm kinda pissed because my dad didn't sign for the ups package that had the Hares Vii's that I bought, hopefully the seller will ship them back to me!

Originally Posted by EMendoza93

DUDE! I never thought about a nuggets jersey totally slipped my mind! I'm trying to get some shirts to match the shoes I haven't rocked to school yet. During exams I'm going to wear them... I'm kinda pissed because my dad didn't sign for the ups package that had the Hares Vii's that I bought, hopefully the seller will ship them back to me!

usually, the ups guy or girl will leave you a note saying they would try again the next day or you can schedule a pick up from the warehouse your self...ups will give you the three chances to sign off your package before they send it back to the seller

wow i got these for easter way back. but i got the jacket jeans and matching shirt thats when jb use to put out matching clothing dont know why the dont now sad they dont
ohwell.gif

Yeah I know, but I didn't see the UPS notices on the fridge until yesterday (the 14) ups's third attempt to deliver them was on the 13. So when I finally saw the notices and checked online they were already on their way to the seller. Well there is a problem with the seller. I'm to lazy to start a new thread so I'll just say it here.

This is exactly what was said on his listing.

"Here we have a VNDS pair Air Jordan Hare VII from the Countdown Pack. If you need more pictures just message me as always no returns. I can assure you that i am a trusted Niketalk/ISS member and I only sell/own Authentic Sneakers. Guaranteed or your money back. Any questions, feel free to message me "

He did have other shoes listed to end on the same day that the Hare's ended. He is new to eBay because he had a 0% rating. Other people bidded on his shoes, but still nobody has left any feedback on his page. The day that I found the Hares on eBay was on the 3rd of May, the auction was going to end on the 4th of May. Like it says on his description of the shoes, it says message me and I'll send you more pics. So I messaged him and he responded he would send the pics, but he never did. I couldn't wait for the pics so I bidded on the shoes at the last second and won them, on May 4th. I immediately (like I always do) sent payment after I won the shoes. Ever since I won the shoes I messaged him like every 2 or 3 days asking if he had mailed the shoes yet and if he had a tracking number. He never responded! The Hares and a Jersey were the only things I'm expecting at the moment to arrive, but I know for a fact that the Jersey is coming through USPS because I already have the tracking number. So I'm assuming that the shoes were coming through UPS. When I go to the auction page and click "Ask a question" then click to the question "Where is my item?" it says "The seller received your payment on May 04, 2010. Your delivery estimate is May 13, 2010 - May 14, 2010." It makes sense since UPS tried to deliver them on the 13. After I found out that the shoes were being returned to the seller I messaged him (through eBay) yesterday and told him that I still wanted the shoes, but my parents didn't sign for the package and I was at work afterschool Tuesday-Thursday and never saw the UPS notice, my parents didn't even tell me about it. I even told him I would pay for the shipping back to me and throw in $10 extra for the trouble I caused. I sent him my phone number and told him to call/text me when he got the chance, but still he hasn't told me anything!

So what should I do? File a Paypal claim? Or just wait for him to respond? I'm trying to get the shoes before school ends....

Originally Posted by EMendoza93

But the problem is I can only find them in size XL. I want them in size L. Do you guys know any where else to look for those shirts? Or do you guys know of any shirts that will match the shoes? Let me know. Thanks

- Edward
umfortunatly fam the smallest JB made was an XL. Trust i went crazy looking for a medium back when they released and never found anything
smaller than an XL. you coul try ebay or UTA. 

Ugh! Are you serious? Is there a big difference between the two? I don't want it to look all baggy on me.....

Also if you guys could give me some input on what you would do on the Hare 7 situation? (Post #6)

its funny how this thread turned into a "How to stay fitted, matching and FRESH!"
roll.gif

when i came in here i thought this was going to be a lulz post about that vick jersey with the olympic 7s lol

Lol okay, but seriously can you guys read post #6 and give me your thoughts on what I should do??? I think I'm going to give the seller until tomorrow afternoon to respond to me, if not. I'm filing a claim.

Shirts that have the actual sneaker you are wearing on them arent a good look imo. Go with a solid polo, checkered button up or a plain solid tee. That would compliment those vii's well. Plus a Jordan brand XL is like a XXXL. Lol.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Shirts that have the actual sneaker you are wearing on them arent a good look imo. Go with a solid polo, checkered button up or a plain solid tee. That would compliment those vii's well. Plus a Jordan brand XL is like a XXXL. Lol.

yep!

Back
Top Bottom