where can i get eggplants in san antonio?

does anyone know any shoestores that will sell eggplants? where did they release coppers here?  i dont feel like drving back to houston to get em

Coppers didn't release here, i had to copp mine from sneaker_st on ebay, Sole collector said selected footlockers, so I would just start askin around maybe northstar or Ingram but I doubt it

thanks man i think in pretty close to northstar. if they dont get em i guess its another 3 hour drive to houston

.....or frequently check NDC on the new releases (thrs. or sat. mornings)  page. They did that with the previous eggplant release and the current copper's.

Originally Posted by soleboutique

Sneaker Palooza March 14th

Wow way to contribute to the thread.
eyes.gif
 I think everybody in the Southwest gets that there is an event in March. No need to spam every post.

Were any of you that 17 year old dude I was talking to while waiting in line for Coppers at the Galleria? He told me he worked at a shoe store and he drove all the way from San Antonio just to get the Coppers with some friends.

I'm asking, because the Galleria pretty much screwed everyone over in line that morning and I wanted to see if he ended up getting his pair or not..

I was the Asian dude in Playoff XII's if that helps.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom