Where Can I Get Replacement Laces?

As the title says, I need em for my iv's, viii's, iii's, and maybe some of my af1's lol

Any info? if so thanks in advance

i went to a sneaker repair guy in the mall who had flat laces in alot of lengths.....theres also footlocker/fa/champs/finishline

Hit up finishline,champs,footlocker, etc. for the official jordan laces (with the nice tips and stuff)

Originally Posted by GTA535

Hit up finishline,champs,footlocker, etc. for the official jordan laces (with the nice tips and stuff)

Yea they got the ones with "jumpman" logo
wink.gif

maybe not on flat laces where there pretty much the same but the shoes that come with the jumpan tip it does make a difference

Well if you or anyone else were to look for replacement laces, I'd check out eBay. Some dude always has XI laces that are spot on with the OG ones

i bought some laces for my VIs..was looking fro AF1 laces. they ended up being to wide..i think they just need to be streched out though.
i need some AF1 laces for my VIs, IIIs, IVs, and both of my VIIIs

ill prolly just strech em out and see what happens

im reaaaaallly OCD when it comes to my shoes lol. EVERY THING has to be even lol

i need laces for the flint xiii's. i believe they were thin round ones.

dont know how but they got hella dirty but the shoe itself didnt, really weird.

took them off to wash and they disappeared lol.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

i need laces for the flint xiii's. i believe they were thin round ones.

dont know how but they got hella dirty but the shoe itself didnt, really weird.

took them off to wash and they disappeared lol.

finishline has the best laces imo.
the ones at my FL/FA are those shiney, fat skater-looking laces that dont look good at all imo

While the topic is being discussed, does anyone know where to find cool grey laces? I lost the laces for my CG IV's and now I'm tired of looking atthem with black laces.

I was at the outlet's near disney and I bought a ton of shoe laces at the converse outlet. They are basically nike laces for $1. I got alot of white, black, red, green, navy pairs in both 45" and 54".

Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

finishline has the best laces imo.
the ones at my FL/FA are those shiney, fat skater-looking laces that dont look good at all imo

Yea finishlines cool or champs

Back
Top Bottom