Where can u buy the BIN jordans ?

Ebay is your best bet.. Be prepared to pay that mark up price tho, they can all be had for anywhere between 315 to 600 each 
eyes.gif

You can also try NT B/S or ISS Marketplace but i don't see them pop up too often.

Ebay is your best bet.. Be prepared to pay that mark up price tho, they can all be had for anywhere between 315 to 600 each 
eyes.gif

You can also try NT B/S or ISS Marketplace but i don't see them pop up too often.

Retail-House of Hoops+Niketown
If your dying to have them- Flightclubla+vmvinc++kixclusive+rmkstore.com

Retail-House of Hoops+Niketown
If your dying to have them- Flightclubla+vmvinc++kixclusive+rmkstore.com

The nike towns here in LA give out wrist bands the day before. I h8 campers. good luck on gettin some BINs. Best advice to you is make friends with a chick who works there. Works every time lol

The nike towns here in LA give out wrist bands the day before. I h8 campers. good luck on gettin some BINs. Best advice to you is make friends with a chick who works there. Works every time lol

I really like the BIN 13 and 9. Not crazy about the 5 though. Its very boring and doesnt have that lux look they were going for.

I really like the BIN 13 and 9. Not crazy about the 5 though. Its very boring and doesnt have that lux look they were going for.

Back
Top Bottom