Where did my Concord post go???

It was just up I didnt violate any rules so why would ya'll delete it. I was aking for an educated opinion on something that pertains to shoe's whatsthe deal??

smh.gif

does it really matter because i remember you asking the question and we all said you was right

lol.....ur post probably got moved or locked or deleted and u post a subsequent thread thats gonna suffer the same fate...wow....lol

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

It was just up I didnt violate any rules so why would ya'll delete it. I was aking for an educated opinion on something that pertains to shoe's whats the deal??
puddlestomper.gif

Your post was prolly deleted. Niketalk is tough like that sometimes...sometimes even a bit too harsh on members.

But that's a small price to pay to keep it wayyyyyyyyy better than ISS.

Your post was prolly deleted. Niketalk is tough like that sometimes...sometimes even a bit too harsh on members.

But that's a small price to pay to keep it wayyyyyyyyy better than ISS.

damn they played you son, but if u got wat u needed den dunt worry bout it. good luck wit the wedding brother

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

You probably can't find your "Concorde" post because you don't know how to spell CONCORD...
Ohhh im sorry did I hurt your innner Jordan feeling by misspelling your code word for a shoe?

Im sorry I hope you didnt lose any sleep over it

Originally Posted by NJstress03

damn they played you son, but if u got wat u needed den dunt worry bout it. good luck wit the wedding brother
Thanks man, It would be nice if they delete something they might let someone know why. This site is great for info but there is to manygatekeepers on what you can and can not write. Most likely why the posts have gotten so bad around here including some of the members

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

You probably can't find your "Concorde" post because you don't know how to spell CONCORD...
Ohhh im sorry did I hurt your innner Jordan feeling by misspelling your code word for a shoe?

Im sorry I hope you didnt lose any sleep over it

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom