Where did this infatuation with GUCCI MANE COME FROM?????

'95 Air Max 'Cuz IM a Dope Runner!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"put the pounds in the trash can / gucci do the dishes / dont nobody nobody f' w/ my kitchen (yeahhhhhh)"
pimp.gif

Son is mad silly , but he wild entertaining bottom line !!

I don't get how you can justify what "Gucci" is putting out as quality, or even ATTEMPT to try to convince people on here to give it a listen,when you know damn well you would be quick to jump on Soulja Boy's back for the trash he puts out as well....this dude is an embarrassment and in no way,shape, or form embodies what hip-hop is all about. He's a joke and brings nothing to the table.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

I don't get how you can justify what "Gucci" is putting out as quality, or even ATTEMPT to try to convince people on here to give it a listen, when you know damn well you would be quick to jump on Soulja Boy's back for the trash he puts out as well....this dude is an embarrassment and in no way, shape, or form embodies what hip-hop is all about. He's a joke and brings nothing to the table.

Difference is what Gucci says is real. He really out there doing what he raps about. He never claimed to be the best or the most lyrical. Thats what youguys aren't understanding. Your not supposed to approach Gucci's music like its Illmatic or something.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I don't get how you can justify what "Gucci" is putting out as quality, or even ATTEMPT to try to convince people on here to give it a listen, when you know damn well you would be quick to jump on Soulja Boy's back for the trash he puts out as well....this dude is an embarrassment and in no way, shape, or form embodies what hip-hop is all about. He's a joke and brings nothing to the table.

Difference is what Gucci says is real. He really out there doing what he raps about. He never claimed to be the best or the most lyrical. Thats what you guys aren't understanding. Your not supposed to approach Gucci's music like its Illmatic or something.

so do you like Soulja Boy? He's never claimed to be the most lyrical also. I don't think you're supposed to approach Soulja Boy's musiclike it's Illmatic as well.

Bottom line, he's garbage. If you have to lower your expectations to "claim" you ENJOY something, you better get your priorities in orderthen. Stop trying to convince yourself that it's actually quality music. He sucks.

Originally Posted by Emeka615

We bang Gucci real touch in Nashville. Gucci is just a different type of rapper. He brings out mixtapes just as much as Wayne does. He stays in the studio. If your not familiar wit Gucci i suggest you listen to Traphouse which is one of his alubms or one of his new mixtapes like So Icey Boys or Mr. Perfect
pimp.gif

My Vett burgandy
Hummer snow white
I bought em same day
True story Real Life

yo is that newer than ea sportscenter
nerd.gif
???

Under arm Kush/ So you know it smell musty/ Sold a couple ounces just to buy some Red Monkeys/74 old school sat it on asantis/ Still rather get my car washedby a junkie.

How can you not dig this?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Difference is what Gucci says is real. He really out there doing what he raps about. He never claimed to be the best or the most lyrical. Thats what you guys aren't understanding. Your not supposed to approach Gucci's music like its Illmatic or something.

so do you like Soulja Boy? He's never claimed to be the most lyrical also. I don't think you're supposed to approach Soulja Boy's music like it's Illmatic as well.

Bottom line, he's garbage. If you have to lower your expectations to "claim" you ENJOY something, you better get your priorities in order then. Stop trying to convince yourself that it's actually quality music. He sucks.
Pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom