Where did you go to your first pro sporting event?

Mine was the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
I don't remember when exactly I attended my first Suns game but it was probably somewhere in the 1980-1982 range when I was somewhere between 3 and 5 yearsold.

800px-Arizona_Veterans_Memorial_Coliseum.jpg

Here's an interior view
djphoenix2.jpg

San-Francisco---Candlestick-Park---Last-Giants-Game-Print-C10041958.jpeg

candlestick725.jpg

Good ole' Candlestick Park.

If you didn't mind the cold and the drunks, $1 bleacher tickets were awesome.

oakland_arena.jpg
i'm not 100% certain but my first memory of a sporting event was a warriors game, prob when i was 5. i remember it was the pistons and granthill i believe....
pimp.gif

but i easily coulda went to some other game when i was 2-3 but my pops never told me.

6u74coz.jpg

I was so young back then... probably 4 years old then. I think we played the Pirates (haha I really don't remember).

Originally Posted by jville819

Doak Campbell 1991

FSU vs. Duke

the good ol days

"Pro"

for me, the "Mistake by the Lake." Injuns/A's, i think i was about 6 years old.

8c1sgg8.jpg

Football: Miami Dolphins vs. ******** at FedEx

Basketball: Raptors vs. Wizards at MCI or now known as The Verizon Center

Baseball: Mariners vs. Orioles at Camden Yards

I was orginally gonna post a Bulls game at the UC when I was 19 , but I just remembered.....

I'm gonna keep it real, Wrigley Field

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

My uncle took me when I was 12 with my cousin. I dont even remember who they played that day. I bet they loss though.

smh.gif

I can't believe my first baseball game was at Wrigley

smh.gif

RFK Stadium
RFKstadium.jpg

First Time I ever went to any Stadium....It was a Soccer Game (USA v Mexico,1995, USA won 4-0)

March Madness at the RCA Dome. i forgot what year but i think it might of been Wade's last year at Marquette

Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium.

It was an Astros/Braves game in September of 1990. Went my my pops and my grandfather. That's about all I remember.

i thnk it was Bucks-Celtics in boston back in 1999..Ray Allen led some comeback when they were down 30+ at one point. won in overtime

first baseball game was at Tropicana Field, Red Sox-Devil Rays

Not too sure if this is exactly the first game I went to but it is the earliest I have a ticket stub for
laugh.gif

arling01.jpg

Seattle Mariners @ Texas Rangers - Ken Griffey Jr.
pimp.gif

I know I went to a Rockets game when I was like 2 but I cant remember that, but the first I can remember was an Astros game against the Padres on a sundayafternoon at the Astrodome.

yankee stadium in the late 80's.

they were playing the A's.

i must've been like 5 or 6.

Back
Top Bottom