Where did you go to your first pro sporting event?

^Great Western Forum 0:35 sec into clip, Reignman doo doo Lakers. I'm a Lakers fan but watching Kemps performance that nite was amazing....Kemp in hisprime makes Stat looks like Brian Cook on his dunks

Nobody is going to know where this is. Saskatchewan Roughriders, age 8, Taylor Field, Regina Sask. Definately a great place to be.

First NHL game was at Rexall place in Edmonton... played the wild and lost 6-3. Two years ago

First and only MLB game was at AT&T/SBC Park, San Fran vs Arizona in 04. Arizona won that game 8-4 I believe

Never been to an NBA game... trying to make a drip durring spring break out to Toronto to watch my beloved Raptors.

oakLand arena-Lakers vs. warriors dec.2000...kobe and jamison score 51 pts each and Lakers Lose in overtime and i've hated the warriors since

Not to come across the wrong way but how old are some of you? Some of you guys went to your first sporting event "recently". Maybe"recently" isn't the right term to use, but you get what I'm saying though right? My first game was in '89 and I'm 22. I'm seeingstuff like...
1997 - Ohio Stadium, Ohio State - Wyoming
oakLand arena-Lakers vs. warriors dec.2000...kobe and jamison score 51 pts each and Lakers Lose in overtime and i've hated the warriors since
For me it was recently. 2004 Rockets Vs Sixers, we got good seats for 25 dollars ticket. We got blown out everytime I attended a game but I didn't go to one game with my friends and it ended up being one of the most exciting Sixers game, the triple overtime Celtics game at the Wachovia
Nov. 21, 1997..Bulls Vs. Clippers at LA Sports Arena. Game went into OT and Mike took over with 49.
I was a young'n back then, but had the time of my life watching my idol.
1998 Sonics vs Lakers Playoffs Game 4
Versus the Bucks I believe for my birthday in '98.
i thnk it was Bucks-Celtics in boston back in 1999..Ray Allen led some comeback when they were down 30+ at one point. won in overtime

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Look, do you have to let the whole world know that you hate the Golden State Warriors in almost every pos -- oops... I meant

Look, do you have to Let the whoLe worLd know that you hate the goLden state warriors in aLmost every post you make?

(dang, I couldn't incorporate more "L's" in that sentence.)

1989 - Candlestick Park. Giants-Cardinals.
I remember it was bat day. They gave everyone a real wooden bat. I still have it
pimp.gif

Damn, I'd have to look at my ticket stubs to figure it out.
Probably a White Sox game though.

On another note, does anyone else keep damn near all their ticket stubs??

Nets vs Lakers at Continental Airlines Arena
I remember Petrovic and Magic were still playing

1987 Pernell "sweet pea "Whitaker vs Roger Mayweather and Scope in Norfolk , Va i won tickets breakdancing

(not my picture)
The spectrum in philadelphia back on thanksgiving '95, jerry stackhouse rookie season
pimp.gif

this is my bruva jordan, my sister allyce, me, and my bruva lou watching the game
pimp.gif

My first sporting event was the first ever Florida Marlins game. Opening day against the Dodgers. I even have a the poster lol

Back
Top Bottom