where do you guys ball at?

lol, I'm just messin'

The Vince I'm talking about also plays at Brea 24, filipino like 5'10ish

I ball up everywhere, mainly in and around 323, 626 and 818

Eagle Vista, Yosemite, Bell Jeff, Farnsworth park, McCambridge Park, Silver lake(the cage) but mainly at Altadena 24 and Arcadia 24

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

hahaha yeah i know vince

I GET MONEY- My gf doesnt play but she watches sometimes...

I'm the white guy that everyone says plays like Steve Nash...obviously not as good as him, but im pretty damn nice not 2 brag lol

Think I saw you up at Brea once. Are you pretty skinny with hops?

hahaha yeah i know vince

I'm the white guy that everyone says plays like Steve Nash...obviously not as good as him, but im pretty damn nice not 2 brag lol

Originally Posted by marath0n

hahaha yeah i know vince

Yeah Im skinny...used to be able to dunk before I tore my meniscus so prolly was me.
Where at in Brea, I played hs there 2...

Anybody ball in the 562 area?
nerd.gif

I play in the 562 sometimes...La Habra 24 is decent, Biola College is nice on Sunday nights and theres some community center over that way that costs like 3 bucks to play on Wed nights....I'll let you know on that 1.

You got it man...which you gunna hit up, Im prolly down to come run with u sometime...

We need 2 do what the NYC guys do and get a group together to play

I'm in Santa Fe Springs looking for indoor spots to play, my local rec used to always have a run but is a ghost town now...and 24 and La Fitness r too inconsistent to fork up monthly dues, sp I'm stuck to playing in leagues twice a week.

Santa Fe is right next to La Mirada Comm Center hit that up...its like 3 bucks on Wed nights, I go there every once in awhile

Santa Fe is right next to La Mirada Comm Center hit that up...its like 3 bucks on Wed nights, I go there every once in awhile

Cool, u kno what time they start running up there?

They start at 7

Pat- Man you know no one around can keep up with me, ask last time we played with Jennings lmao

Back
Top Bottom