Where do you see this country headed?

I love America, but I'm headed to Canadia if !+%$ keeps getting worse. I will definitely consider a move if our next president is a a Rep.
frown.gif

I love America, but I'm headed to Canadia if !+%$ keeps getting worse. I will definitely consider a move if our next president is a a Rep.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

frown.gif

roll.gif

frown.gif

roll.gif

Dont know, but my Dad keeps telling me he is glad that he doesnt have to live much longer to deal with what people our age will have to deal with in our 30's and 40's. I tend to agree, its not going to be pretty.

Dont know, but my Dad keeps telling me he is glad that he doesnt have to live much longer to deal with what people our age will have to deal with in our 30's and 40's. I tend to agree, its not going to be pretty.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Our newborns will be learning Chinese in schools.

This.  China's economy and job market will surpass the United States in the next 10 years... powerhouse in the making.  There's a reason why a lot of jobs in the U.S. get outsourced over there, hell even a lot of American's are working overseas in China now
laugh.gif

Time to step ya mandarin game up.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Our newborns will be learning Chinese in schools.

This.  China's economy and job market will surpass the United States in the next 10 years... powerhouse in the making.  There's a reason why a lot of jobs in the U.S. get outsourced over there, hell even a lot of American's are working overseas in China now
laugh.gif

Time to step ya mandarin game up.

Probably arguing about the same things we argue about now. Every generation says this country is going to the dogs. It's just the cycle of things.

Honestly...I love my country and the opportunities its given me and my family. However, I don't see many things changing anytime soon. Our country thrives off of negativity.

Probably arguing about the same things we argue about now. Every generation says this country is going to the dogs. It's just the cycle of things.

Honestly...I love my country and the opportunities its given me and my family. However, I don't see many things changing anytime soon. Our country thrives off of negativity.

frown.gif
Told my mom this today. If Palin runs and gets elected I'm out. You already know WW3 is gonna happen if that's the case.

frown.gif
Told my mom this today. If Palin runs and gets elected I'm out. You already know WW3 is gonna happen if that's the case.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Not true, our country is in worse shape than it's been for a whiiile. If the GOP has the House, the Senate AND the Presidency, IDK man.

Example: I'm paying social security every paycheck that I'm 90% sure I won't be seeing any of.

Back
Top Bottom