Where do you store/keep your kicks @ home?

*so after being on NT for 7 years, this is the 1st time I'm asking this question...

I've had my kicks inside the garage since late March. It's very cold here now in Toronto and for some reason, something's telling me that I shouldonly be storing my kicks @ room temperature.

Should they be fine or will the change of temperature affect them?---cracking, etc.

Sorry, I have a small room. I can't keep em all inside.

In a Sub-Zero Freezer with retinal eye scan, motion sensors, bike lock and laser beams

I have a little shelf I keep them on in my room. 2 pairs in my closet. And I keep beaters and old shoes in the garage.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

In a Sub-Zero Freezer with retinal eye scan, motion sensors, bike lock and laser beams
laugh.gif
youre on some Mission Impossible sh there son

I think I'll try to find a place here inside...I've had 2 pairs crack already and I don't want that happening to the rest (hell I don't evencollect anymore)
tired.gif

I'm in TO to and I don't think the garage is the best place for storage. As you stated, the changes in temp cannot be good for the shoes (thermalexpansion), as well as the moisture during the warmer months. I'm no expert, but I believe a cool (not cold), dry place is the best place to keep them.

Sorry, under my bed and on my dresser is where I keep most. The ones I rock on the reg stay in my closet.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

The TQ4900 X.
pimp.gif

I gots one of them.
step yo game up I got the TQ5200 EX
that $%$+ is made out of titanium.. it did cost a small fortune though. Also Mike Tyson is guarding the entrance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

The TQ4900 X.
pimp.gif

I gots one of them.
that $%$+ is made out of titanium.. it did cost a small fortune though. Also Mike Tyson is guarding the entrance
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Closet. My mom hates me because in our apartment we only have 1 big closet which we share, and well having a size 13 shoes I take up 3/4 of the closet floorwith my shoe boxes. The beaters I have next to the door in a cabinet because I frankly don't care about those anymore.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

The TQ4900 X.
pimp.gif

I gots one of them.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
But yall aint sayin !!@#. I got the RZ3000 SR2 model. It's a 1 of1, that means none before it, none to come. So official that I can't even get in.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

The TQ4900 X.
pimp.gif

I gots one of them.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my kicks are everywhere, closet, living room, bedroom
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom