Where do you store/keep your kicks @ home?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

This way...

2emit1h.jpg
You wouldnt by any chance live in the stock room of a Foot Locker?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i keep my shoes in my closet away from heat and light. i dont bag them, ziplock them, wrap them, store them in anyway. i keep my shoes in the box.

I keep all mine in the closet. I might have to move some outside into storage because Im running out of closet space.

Stacked in my closet by the entrance. I gotta rearrange this, it's impossible to find anything I want so I end up rocking the same beaters everyday cuz Idon't wanna dig through a mountain of boxes (with the label not even facing me
laugh.gif
)

In my closest, but since it has no more rooms in there, the wall of my room might have to do now.

scattered throughout the house.

i got pairs just chillin outside the box in my room right now

one day i plan to have a bedroom for my sneakers.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

In a Sub-Zero Freezer with retinal eye scan, motion sensors, bike lock and laser beams
The TQ4900 X.
pimp.gif

I gots one of them.
step yo game up I got the TQ5200 EX
that $%$+ is made out of titanium.. it did cost a small fortune though. Also Mike Tyson is guarding the entrance
laugh.gif
Ayy dog, why you tryna one up me? You know mines came with the um, factory warranty and that umm $50 rebate mail in offer. And Mike Tyson? doesn't his metal forehead be messin up your magnetic locking bolts? o wait the EX series didnt come standard with that @%@#.

magnetic locking bolts? Mine is just straight up made out of the hardest substance on earth. I heard the magnetic field causes cancer
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

In a Sub-Zero Freezer with retinal eye scan, motion sensors, bike lock and laser beams
The TQ4900 X.
pimp.gif

I gots one of them.
step yo game up I got the TQ5200 EX
that $%$+ is made out of titanium.. it did cost a small fortune though. Also Mike Tyson is guarding the entrance
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
But yall aint sayin !!@#. I got the RZ3000 SR2 model. It's a 1 of 1, that means none before it, none to come. So official that I can't even get in.
laugh.gif
naw they put em out general release a couple years later

i'm selling one of mine NDS condition $400,400 shipped, OBO

NO TRADES.
laugh.gif
pics??? not calling ducktales or anything
nerd.gif

pm if you will
grin.gif

well since i have sold a good majority of my shoes and i no longer care about shoes anymore i throw them around various places in the crib. Some in the closet,some on my bedroom floor, some in the hallway, some down stairs.

store em where i can see them... filipino moms get crazy when they see so many shoes... thinking Imelda Marcos or some type of foot fetish... ha... but on thereal... i did get my cool grey 4's donated to goodwill because i left them in the garage, still in the box. they were still crispy with no creases.
frown.gif
Momssaid "You hab so many ob dat kine ol-ready." (filipino accent.) damn
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom