where do you store your kicks?

zen

shoe boxes are getting out of hand in the room.

Think about renting a 25 Sq. Ft space in like publicstorage.com, Climate Controlled , Gated and everything.

any of you guys do that?

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

i think it might be time to sell some shoes or just not get any for a while

Truth
laugh.gif

Dude your exaggerating if you want to rent out a storage room!
THEIR SHOES THEIR MEANT TO BE WORN!

this is general, most of us only have like 10 pairs
laugh.gif

i keep mine under my bed/in my closet though

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

i think it might be time to sell some shoes or just not get any for a while

Truth
laugh.gif

Dude your exaggerating if you want to rent out a storage room!
THEIR SHOES THEIR MEANT TO BE WORN!
no is not that i have soo many shoes, its taking up spaces in the room. 25 sq ft is not that big..

I only keep the boxes of 4 shoes that I own. The rest of the 30 are on shoe racks in my closet. getting storage space for sneakers is a little extreme.

How many pairs do you have OP? At one point I managed 60-70 pairs in my room, and I don't have a big room at all.

Half are in my closet, other half are in neat piles side/behind/under my bed & behind my door.

All mine are in the closets. My girl is starting to get upset tho because she cant store anything,
laugh.gif
. But if you need public storage, might be time to sellsome old to make room for some new.

At one point I had 100+ pairs, all with original boxes, and I needed to use two closets just to store all of them. Now I have a row at the bottom of one closetthat stands about 4-5 boxes high and spans the entire length of the closet. Pairs that don't have boxes go in a shoe organizer in a different closet or sitin a big pile in that same closet. I am an idiot for ever buying as many shoes as I did, and now I'm stuck because no one wants to buy what I do haveremaining.

Back
Top Bottom