Where Does 'Saved By The Bell' Rank In Your All Time?

I'm black, so.....

1. Fresh Prince

2. Cosby Show

3. Anything else with at least one black person on the show
So was Lisa Turtle.

But turning a Saved by the Bell thread into a race thread
grin.gif

You guys are really showing your age in this thread no different world?

Plus all these shows where great so no need to list. There all equal to me.

What was the show that focused around the basketball team? I can't think of the name right now.

Saved by the Bell was a good show, I remember that it came on like 7 straight times during the summer. I don't even feel like trying to rank them.

Saved by the Bell top 5 but....

Who remembers California Dreams, though?! No one I know remembers it :lol:

C-I-T-Y YOU CAN SEE WHY THESE GUYS THE NEW GUYS ARE SMART AND STREET WISE

i remember that,

yall remember city guys doe? that dance battle with kel mitchell :lol:

California DREEEEAAAAMMMS

:rofl: all of those shows had me entertained growing up. When you turn on Nick and Nick Jr, it shows the recipe hasn't really changed much. Just adapt to the current times.

SBTB was one of the best shows for me growing up aside from cartoons.

The Wonder Years was up there but i hated the way it ended.

No where . I hated both Saved by the Bell and Family Matters. At least Saved by the Bell had nice eye candy. Same for the later episodes of Family Matters.

I enjoyed Fresh Prince obviously, Boy Meets World was the GOAT to me, Smart Guy, & Sister Sister

Used to watch City Guys every Saturday morning lol

How's he doing that? I know people who watched shows based on what he said. I also have white friends who won't watch 'black' movies.
Not watching a tv show at about age 9-15 because of the race of the characters?
grin.gif

Are they in the Klan now?

Man TNBC and TGIF was so dope. To me, that was the golden age of TV for those ages 3-17.

Dope cartoons, Power Rangers (although we got the 17th iteration of it as our 1st), great coming of age shows. Growing up in the 90s >>>>>

I'm black, so.....

1. Fresh Prince
2. Cosby Show
3. Anything else with at least one black person on the show
So was Lisa Turtle.

But turning a Saved by the Bell thread into a race thread
grin.gif
How's he doing that? I know people who watched shows based on what he said. I also have white friends who won't watch 'black' movies.
laugh.gif
 It was a joke, but on the real, watching a show that's somewhat relatable to your culture makes it more enjoyable to watch.

I watched a few episodes of 'Friends' back in the day....the most relatable thing about that show was probably the fact that they could speak English.

But, hey, to each his own!

Last edited:
Loved all these shows. Hang time and California Dreams were dope (I see Sly once in a while and he still scheming). Hated SBTB new class.

1. Fresh Prince
2. SBTB (college years were :pimp:)
3. Boy Meets World
5. Growing Pains
4. Hangin' With Mr. Cooper
5. Full house
6. Family Matters
7. California Dreams/City Guys (tie)
8. Step by Step

So many more great shows. Don't get me started on the UPN/WB shows.

No DVRs back then so you had to watch all these shows live which is crazy. 90's >

This is a rare gem for all Saved By The Bell fans. It is called Who Shrunk Saturday Mornings? This only aired once in 1989. I remember watching it. I was on a search for it for years until it made its way onto YouTube in 2011. It's a preview for NBC's Saturday morning lineup. It's wonderfully cheesy.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom