Where Does 'Saved By The Bell' Rank In Your All Time?

Y'all that think BMW was better than Wonder Years are crazy. Corey Matthews wishes he could have been Kevin Arnold

Never watched an episode of the New Class. Didn't even know they made anything after the movie and College Years

The brilliance of the new class is that they changed at least a few characters each season and they did a few joint episodes with Hang Time. The show was underrated IMO.

Y'all that think BMW was better than Wonder Years are crazy. Corey Matthews wishes he could have been Kevin Arnold
It may be a generational thing. Wonder Years came a little earlier so folks born in the 70s and early 80s might appreciate Wonder Years more.

Wonder Years was a damn good show

Wait, some of ya'll are slandering The Last Jedi & in here taking about how good saved by the bell is & where it ranks? Was one of the dumbest shows ever. Just stupidly dumb...

Just going from the first page:
BMW>Fresh Prince>Full House>Cosby>SBTB>Family Matters

All great shows and used to love watching SBTB re-runs on TBS or Nick at Nite, one of the two. Would be great if all of these got added to streaming services some day.

Unrelated note.... y’all ever see your old threads and be like “I created that?” Swear i don’t even remember making this :lol:

Topanga was the ultimate tease. I forget how the show ended, even after Corey and Topanga got married, did the finally smash?

Unrelated note.... y’all ever see your old threads and be like “I created that?” Swear i don’t even remember making this :lol:
All the time. Feel like a lot of my older forum posts and threads reek of immaturity.

Topanga was the ultimate tease. I forget how the show ended, even after Corey and Topanga got married, did the finally smash?
Don't remember either but either want to say Shawn moved or there was some episode in a hotel when TGIF was around. Take it with a grain of salt.

latest

lark_voorhies_22baiu_U6kKvsH.sized.jpg

3df24c1ff64a45167be441c5cf1e8151--lark-voorhies-girl-power.jpg

wow.png

Meh, I tolerated Save by the Bell. I beaated on Kelly until I saw Showgirls.

All the time. Feel like a lot of my older forum posts and threads reek of immaturity.

That’s what I’m saying, right now I’m asking myself what the hell was I thinking... I’m more shocked that it reach 13+ pages :lol:

A lot of these shows mentioned are great, a few are garbage, but the Boy Meets World slander in here is unacceptable. The show was great for the most part including the college years. Worst thing they did was turning Eric into a weirdo, he always had school problems but after he graduated he became borderline mentally handicap. Not sure how anyone could really complain about Shawn, dude's parents abandoned him like 5 times total during the series. Also Wonder Years had the best theme song, I also cant believe I had a Alf toy:lol:

How the hell did new class run for more seasons than the actual show :wow:
This blew my mind, I watched a few episodes of the new class and thought it was trash. I had no idea it lasted that long, astounding, and I actually enjoyed alot of the college episodes with the OG cast

Did anybody watch that Saved By Bell movie that Screech worked on, supposed to have real controversial stuff in it and leading up to the premier a lot of the old cast said it was all lies and they distanced themselves from him. Think it may have been on VH1 but I watched it. :lol:I never knew Screech had a black belt, dude was a bully

Back
Top Bottom