Where does Silk Da Shocker Rank on your All time GOAT list???

I remember I used to think him and E-40 were the same person
laugh.gif
, one of the worst flows in rap history

This song was crack though
pimp.gif

I remember I used to think him and E-40 were the same person
laugh.gif
, one of the worst flows in rap history

This song was crack though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

And I be seeing *#@$ that ain't there, it ain't there but I be seein *#@$, I be in places without even bein seen there
but be seen in places without even bein there

eek.gif

MIND=BLOWN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

And I be seeing *#@$ that ain't there, it ain't there but I be seein *#@$, I be in places without even bein seen there
but be seen in places without even bein there

eek.gif

MIND=BLOWN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but somehow there are young rappers coming up mowadays who make equally garbage sounding music and they have popularity

but somehow there are young rappers coming up mowadays who make equally garbage sounding music and they have popularity

I liked him when he had a buzz, and forgot about him like everyone else.... Just recently in fact I was listening to him again, and was like %!!... Is he rapping to this beat or was it an acapella verse that they threw whatever beat came on first to his verse.. Complete disregard to any rhythm at all

I liked him when he had a buzz, and forgot about him like everyone else.... Just recently in fact I was listening to him again, and was like %!!... Is he rapping to this beat or was it an acapella verse that they threw whatever beat came on first to his verse.. Complete disregard to any rhythm at all

Back
Top Bottom