where engineering/math/tech/science people at? working or in-school vol. networking

Just wanted to bring the nerds out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

math UM. thinking of teaching post grad or finish the civil eng. program
grin.gif

i'm sure many of NT undergrads have post -grad  questions as well

freshman feel free to ask questions.

Also plenty of opportunities to summer internships ex: http://www.nsf.gov/crssprgm/reu/reu_search.cfm. many are 3k easy money. but often there is research being done on campus unpaid ask around.

Just wanted to bring the nerds out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

math UM. thinking of teaching post grad or finish the civil eng. program
grin.gif

i'm sure many of NT undergrads have post -grad  questions as well

freshman feel free to ask questions.

Also plenty of opportunities to summer internships ex: http://www.nsf.gov/crssprgm/reu/reu_search.cfm. many are 3k easy money. but often there is research being done on campus unpaid ask around.

Good thread.

Graduated from LMU w/ degree in civil engineering in May. No job yet because I did alot of traveling after graduation (World Cup). Don't want to leave California for work but it's starting to look like I'll either have to do that or go back for my masters in structural engineering.

Good thread.

Graduated from LMU w/ degree in civil engineering in May. No job yet because I did alot of traveling after graduation (World Cup). Don't want to leave California for work but it's starting to look like I'll either have to do that or go back for my masters in structural engineering.

doing a statistics major at university of toronto right now, undergrad. let's hope all this hard work pays off

doing a statistics major at university of toronto right now, undergrad. let's hope all this hard work pays off

Going into my senior year as an Electrical Engineer with a track in Signals and Systems at Oregon State.  My plan is to go to grad school only if the job I land will pay for it.  I'm *%%+$+# sick of school.

Going into my senior year as an Electrical Engineer with a track in Signals and Systems at Oregon State.  My plan is to go to grad school only if the job I land will pay for it.  I'm *%%+$+# sick of school.

Back
Top Bottom