Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

I remember GA gets it crackin' on HT 
laugh.gif
Aka, the first homegrown flicks of the internet.
laugh.gif
Mannnn those threads were raw in more ways than 1.
roll.gif

double OG. can't believe i've been visiting this site regularly for almost 8 years.

should be

99-02 OG TRIPLE OG

03-06- double og

07-10 og

no?

i lurked for years before my join date but that doesnt matter

and lol at your join date

Adjusted.

99-02 Triple OG, nobody says OG Triple OG. Friday After Next has some of you fooled.
laugh.gif

03-06 Double OG
07-10 OG
10-12 YG
13- BG

No. No moving the goalpost. You're either OG or claim to have been lurking since '99.

Last edited:
I just realized when I joined I couldn't legally buy a beer. Now I'm in my 30s. Wow.

Last edited:
4xOG

I got pix of that greyone summit somewhere round here.

cats had to leave cause we got older and the kids stayed the same age.

cats was on tv, cats was makin music, cats was makin jewels.... and alot of people could not handle that **** and joined that hater movement.

also the "hypebeast" phenomenon + sneakers not being so hard to get in wild colors and designs kinda encouraged people to move on.

i come back to chop it up like emril even though ****** got gifs and pictures of me from 06 transfering them from computer to computer.

Had no idea Id be considered an OG. Still have my original username. Haven't bought Js since 07. Im just here still laughs, discussions, and updates on new ****.

old screen name was green1bay :smh: :lol:

i think its from 06 - 07 at the latest, been lurkin since 04 but never understood how to make an account

and the 1 month waiting period back then :rolleyes

Edit.

i been lurkin since i was 13 - 14

im 22.. i grew up on here bruh.. wth :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know if I consider myself "OG" even though I've been on here over 11 years now.

Back
Top Bottom