Where in Sac, can I buy a small monkey?????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i've always wanted a monkey butler

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Look at WHITE WOMEN. Not trying to be racist

Are you ******ed?

laugh.gif
seriously.

that was one of the stupidest things ive ever seen written on this board.

which says alot, because a majority of you are complete morons.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Why would you want a monkey? They touch their @++ and then put their hands in their mouth afterwards.

So does half of NT

I'm Diying rite now
I heard some monkeys beat their meat and throw it at you sometimes...i forgot what their name was..

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Why would you want a monkey? They touch their @++ and then put their hands in their mouth afterwards.

So does half of NT

I'm Diying rite now
I heard some monkeys beat their meat and throw it at you sometimes...i forgot what their name was..
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i thought the "where can i cop a penguin" thread a few years ago was funny...

this, this is lame.

Do they still have those monkeys in the park at that one park in Roseville? I remember when I would go visit my aunt up there as a kid we'd always gothere.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

i thought the "where can i cop a penguin" thread a few years ago was funny...

this, this is lame.

I knew a girl who really wanted one. She told me she'd keep it in her freezer.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Look at WHITE WOMEN. Not trying to be racist

laugh.gif
What on earth possessed you to say this?

- i honestly think what he said is being misunderstood. i think what he means is, if you were to see someone with a pet monkey it would be a rich whitewoman girl.
ohwell.gif
so they would know.....

got this off a site:

States that require monkey permits: Delaware, Idaho, Michigan, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota

States that make owning monkeys illegal: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, NewHampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont,West Virgina, Wyoming

States with partial monkey bans(i.e. some species are banned): Alaska, Arizona, Indiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, Texas
States with no bans orrequirements: Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia,Washington, Wisconsin

Back
Top Bottom