Where in Sacramento can I take a girl out on 1st date?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Sacramento is so friggin boring.....i needa get outta here ASAP
lies...unless youre one of those that just likes a big city feel. Sacramento has plenty to do. Maybe get out more?

Its not that, Sacramento isn't all that its cracked up to be. There's barely anything exciting to do unless go out and club all night or something. SanFransisco is where it's at because at least they have beaches, piers, ocean, skylines, and many other attractions. Here we just have stores and commercialthings.

lies...unless youre one of those that just likes a big city feel. Sacramento has plenty to do. Maybe get out more?

Its not that, Sacramento isn't all that its cracked up to be. There's barely anything exciting to do unless go out and club all night or something. San Fransisco is where it's at because at least they have beaches, piers, ocean, skylines, and many other attractions. Here we just have stores and commercial things.
Of course SF is where its at its one of the most popular cities in the world. Its not even a fair comparison. But I lived in Sac all my life andI'm living in the eastbay now(richmond) and Sac is probably better than majority of the eastbay. Its just as boring out here in the bay area as it is insac aside from the club scene in which case SF and San Jo take the cake.

Its not that, Sacramento isn't all that its cracked up to be. There's barely anything exciting to do unless go out and club all night or something. San Fransisco is where it's at because at least they have beaches, piers, ocean, skylines, and many other attractions. Here we just have stores and commercial things.
Of course SF is where its at its one of the most popular cities in the world. Its not even a fair comparison. But I lived in Sac all my life and I'm living in the eastbay now(richmond) and Sac is probably better than majority of the eastbay. Its just as boring out here in the bay area as it is in sac aside from the club scene in which case SF and San Jo take the cake.
Yeah true that, but I didn't choose SF because it was a big city. As a matter of fact, I'm not even that type of guy and i would hate tolive in the city with rats and roaches. Sacramento is definitely underrated, but it does to step up in terms of excitement. Florin road is still dead and eversince the downfall of Florin mall i am crushed.

Of course SF is where its at its one of the most popular cities in the world. Its not even a fair comparison. But I lived in Sac all my life and I'm living in the eastbay now(richmond) and Sac is probably better than majority of the eastbay. Its just as boring out here in the bay area as it is in sac aside from the club scene in which case SF and San Jo take the cake.
Yeah true that, but I didn't choose SF because it was a big city. As a matter of fact, I'm not even that type of guy and i would hate to live in the city with rats and roaches. Sacramento is definitely underrated, but it does to step up in terms of excitement. Florin road is still dead and ever since the downfall of Florin mall i am crushed.
true that. sacramento is underrated. plenty of things to do sac, everyone always complains sac is boring and they'd rather go to the bay orwhatever else there is to go. as for florin mall, they are trying to come back up
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Florin been dead since the mid 90s it was never poppin at florin mallaside from tilt arcade. Regardless if they redo that whole florin mall area its still gonna be the same and people that arent from the south won't even gobecause of the rep south side has.

laugh.gif
Florin been dead since the mid 90s it was never poppin at florin mall aside from tilt arcade. Regardless if they redo that whole florin mall area its still gonna be the same and people that arent from the south won't even go because of the rep south side has.

I know....but i missed how the Florin area used to be, how there was like a Macy's or something on the east wing of florin mall, and how there was that onestore where Burlington is now. The Good Guys closed down, Toys R Us moved (Not that i care), Circuit City moved, man everyone left. This new florin town centeris a joke....there's barely anything eye catching to go to and with the economy nowadays no one will want to start a business. Yeah, and this is why southsac has a bad rep.

EDITED:
BTW, did i forget that Mervyn's just opened a couple months ago and they just closed down? Man, what a shame.

laugh.gif
Florin been dead since the mid 90s it was never poppin at florin mall aside from tilt arcade. Regardless if they redo that whole florin mall area its still gonna be the same and people that arent from the south won't even go because of the rep south side has.

I know....but i missed how the Florin area used to be, how there was like a Macy's or something on the east wing of florin mall, and how there was that one store where Burlington is now. The Good Guys closed down, Toys R Us moved (Not that i care), Circuit City moved, man everyone left. This new florin town center is a joke....there's barely anything eye catching to go to and with the economy nowadays no one will want to start a business. Yeah, and this is why south sac has a bad rep.

EDITED:
BTW, did i forget that Mervyn's just opened a couple months ago and they just closed down? Man, what a shame.

there used to be a jcpennies and a gottschalks..florin used to be the mall for shoes..they had champs, footlocker, copelands, footaction, and ladyfootlocker..where burlington is, it used to be a BIG then changed to montgomery wards until it turned into a burlington..that used to be my spot man, lived nottoo far..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif

I know....but i missed how the Florin area used to be, how there was like a Macy's or something on the east wing of florin mall, and how there was that one store where Burlington is now. The Good Guys closed down, Toys R Us moved (Not that i care), Circuit City moved, man everyone left. This new florin town center is a joke....there's barely anything eye catching to go to and with the economy nowadays no one will want to start a business. Yeah, and this is why south sac has a bad rep.

EDITED:

there used to be a jcpennies and a gottschalks..florin used to be the mall for shoes..they had champs, footlocker, copelands, footaction, and lady footlocker..where burlington is, it used to be a BIG then changed to montgomery wards until it turned into a burlington..that used to be my spot man, lived not too far..
haha, man that brings me back..i lived just on lemon hill and stockton
roll.gif

laugh.gif

EDITED:

there used to be a jcpennies and a gottschalks..florin used to be the mall for shoes..they had champs, footlocker, copelands, footaction, and lady footlocker..where burlington is, it used to be a BIG then changed to montgomery wards until it turned into a burlington..that used to be my spot man, lived not too far..

Definitely brings back memories, do you still remember that one wholesale place where SF Supermarket is now? Was it a Costco or something else? I forgot butthat place was
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

EDITED:

Definitely brings back memories, do you still remember that one wholesale place where SF Supermarket is now? Was it a Costco or something else? I forgot but that place was
eek.gif
eek.gif
it was like some price club or somethin watever the name was. mom used to take me there when i was a kid
roll.gif

i live in SF and to tell you the truth i love going to sacramento. my gf lives there and i live in sf and i like how sacramento is chill. right now florin isdead and with that big mervyns there that just open and is now closed i wonder what its going to be. but such places like gunthers, fords burger, i haven'ttried squeeze inn yet but yea. uhmmm...lots of things to do in sac, just gotta know what to do.

laugh.gif

man i hate that
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

the southside aint as bad as people make it
smh.gif

^^^ true that, i grew up in south sac. nothing was bad about it. place is full of friendly people.

my gf lives around 47th, south sac doesn't seem that bad. except the times i've slept over and heard helicopters. my gf says she always hearshelicopters because of people tryna run from the cops.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

laugh.gif

EDITED:

Definitely brings back memories, do you still remember that one wholesale place where SF Supermarket is now? Was it a Costco or something else? I forgot but that place was
eek.gif
eek.gif
it was like some price club or somethin watever the name was. mom used to take me there when i was a kid
roll.gif

oh yeah, Price Club was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOLDEN CORRAL BUFFET!!! on calvine road, south sac..

Every 2nd saturday of the month they close off some streets and local art is posted up, rain or shine.
Local bands, artists, and a variety of art parades the streets of K/J street in midtown.
Many of the art galleries are free and some boutiques have sales or free drinks..

laugh.gif

EDITED:

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

oh yeah, Price Club was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Price club is costco..

Originally Posted by nikes06

laugh.gif

EDITED:

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

oh yeah, Price Club was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Price club is costco..
negative...price club used to be a different company than costco. they merged and became price costco. Now its just costco.

Originally Posted by nikes06

laugh.gif

EDITED:

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

oh yeah, Price Club was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Price club is costco..
negative...price club used to be a different company than costco. they merged and became price costco. Now its just costco.
correcto.

Back
Top Bottom