Where is GTAIV (I need to merk someone)

Where is my game at? Does anyone have any info. When is it coming out. It has been real quiet.

eek.gif
i was just about to make this post last night
laugh.gif

i remember it was November before
smh.gif
then January i think
smh.gif
and now !@!% is not coming
smh.gif

Hope it si March. Wonder how many sick days march madness and GTA IV is gonna take frome me.

Its funny we have reservation cards (target) at work for march. I told my boy they would change a week later. Now in our new add it says april lol. I was liketold you lol.

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

Its funny we have reservation cards (target) at work for march. I told my boy they would change a week later. Now in our new add it says april lol. I was like told you lol.

lol ya, when I was workin at Circuit City they had reservation cards for it since tha summer. and now it prolly wont come out until this summer, so peoplebeen buying tha reservation cards a year early
laugh.gif

My Saints Row isn't working for some reason, but I might buy it on ebay since they pushed GTAIV back again to "Q2 2008"
smh.gif

Wasn't the release for Halo 2 kinda like this?

It's suppose to come out in April now.
smh.gif

Dont worry it should be ready by the time the Xbox 400 drops.

It will most likely become a holiday game seeing as how that will make it's numbers jump to huge proportions because there really is no game to competewith it coming out this year for the holiday's.

Back
Top Bottom