Where is the Bape store going to be in LA?

Hey guys im just wondering where and maybe the exact location of the Bape Store in LA. I came back from Hong Kong and the employees there told me that therewill be opening one soon either in March or April.
pimp.gif
Im guessing its goingto be in Melrose but where in Melrose? Near Supreme? Near Fred Segal? Near Union?

the current rumor is on fairfax, but i dont know which storefront they are opening up at. This has been a rumor for the past couple years so we'll see iguess.

funny thing is Bape has been paying VERY EXPENSIVE RENT on melrose for over 3 years.... WHY? so lame, they had a chance 3 years ago even though it was onit's last legs....

but they bought the old Costume National store, right next to adidas, dc, etc.

they've been renting for 3 years but haven't opened?

whats taking so long? its one thing to have money and not care........but its just not good business. you can't operate that way.

They better come with some original/more creative designs if they are ever gonna expect to gain back their popularity.....or maybe that's their purpose,not to be popular... Nigo's mantra is confusing haha...

I know where it is located, its near crooks. I've been around that area lately and seen the construction... I even saw one of the painters wearing a pairof Bapes?

I thought this was opening up last year. All the websites even showed the Bape L.A. shirts. Not gonna lie I would buy their clothes as long as it looks good.

^ truth.

as with any other brand

edit: but sometimes, 200 for a dope shirt isn't worth it
laugh.gif

like that kermit shirt. 20, yes. 150 resale price, no.

bape is gonna be across from KR, same area as crooks and DC, should be a chill place.. lots of hate and love on it so far it seems.. personally i think itscool that its finally on the West coast even tho i doubt ill be paying 80 bucks for a shirt

lol supposed to be april 10 but looks like not happenin. hopefully by this summer.
i made friends with some nyc bws workers and been talkin with the gm there.
turnin in an application to the big boss tonite!
itd be best summer ever if i get my dream internship and work at bws la!
pimp.gif

surprised this thread isn't bigger. I'll probably roll through when/if the line dies down.

MELROSE
I SAW NIGO TAKIN PICS OUTSIDE OF HIS STORE
I SAW THE BAPE LOGO AND ERRTHANG

funny that all the shops are clustering all in one area. whatever happened to originality and finding different areas and let you product draw the people? ohyea BAPE built itself on copying other companies designs then setup shop where all everyone else is? And you people are still buying their garbage? IM justglad proper isnt opening their new shop near hype central cuz i would never go then!

Back
Top Bottom