Where is the Best Burrito Spot in the Bay?

Yo I had a craking one today at el farolito on 24th n mission! That ishh filled me up the whole afternoon!

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

Taqueria Maria in Daly City
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

This place is not the biz.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by So4i5

El farolito on 24th and mission when I'm in sf.

The taco truck next to taqueria guadalajara on high st and e.14 when I'm in the town.
you trippin %$%$* there is no taqueria guadalajara on high st thats zamorano. My potna family own almost all the Mexican restaurants in oakland no lie.
yea he talkin bout zamorano...i'm tellin y'all...ain't no truck/restaurant in the town $%#++% with 23rd and e14...
'
Edit:: zamorano use to be koo...iunno what happen, new owners or something, just not hitting the same like it use to...atleast for the burritos...
actually there is two owners of zamorano tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Which one you go to?

El Grullo the best in Oakland E.14th A C Indoor you should try SPICY PORK BURRITO

International Blvd and 26th Ave Oakland, CA 94601

Originally Posted by daprescription

Taco truck in Fremont off Fremont and Irvington
smokin.gif
This guy knows what's up. Add La Grullensa(sp) on the list by Capitol Exp/Capitol Ave in San Jose and El Gusto by Beryessa.

guadalajara & el farolito on onondaga/mission are the best spots imo. la corneta and pancho villa are dope too.

the
sick.gif
list:
taqueria maria in daly city
gordos on clement st
burrito express on taraval
taqueria cancun on 18th-19th/mission (saw a couple of big roaches there)

Originally Posted by DOdADaMnTh1nG

El Grullo the best in Oakland E.14th A C Indoor you should try SPICY PORK BURRITO

International Blvd and 26th Ave Oakland, CA 94601
naaaa you trippin

My House! besides that Acapulco on A st in Hayward also I recommend their tortas!

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by So4i5

El farolito on 24th and mission when I'm in sf.

The taco truck next to taqueria guadalajara on high st and e.14 when I'm in the town.
you trippin %$%$* there is no taqueria guadalajara on high st thats zamorano. My potna family own almost all the Mexican restaurants in oakland no lie.
yea he talkin bout zamorano...i'm tellin y'all...ain't no truck/restaurant in the town $%#++% with 23rd and e14...
'
Edit:: zamorano use to be koo...iunno what happen, new owners or something, just not hitting the same like it use to...atleast for the burritos...
i was driving down high street...i think it was about a block up from San Leandro Blvd. there was a small taco truck right next to that cornerwhere they sell sheet metal. my boy swears by that place, even almost got run over/shot at riding his bike there late at night.

zamorano quesadillas used to be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroXIII

guadalajara & el farolito on onondaga/mission are the best spots imo. la corneta and pancho villa are dope too.

the
sick.gif
list:
gordos on clement st
sick.gif
sick.gif
I thought that place was good till now

El Gran Taco Loco, in SF on Mission and 29th, near the Safeway.

it hits the spot! and its open late, ya'll better go peep it haha

I'd say my favorite is the truck on 38th and foothill. Oakland has too many burrito trucks.
laugh.gif

I tried La Vic's for the first time last week...wasn't even all that good...

Oakland got the burrito spot on lock if you ask me...

Originally Posted by RetroXIII

the
sick.gif
list:
gordos on clement st

gordos on irving is all right... I am never going back to burrito express. Last time I went there a couple of years ago there was a 5 inch chicken bone in myburrito.

I tried La Vic's for the first time last week...wasn't even all that good...

Oakland got the burrito spot on lock if you ask me...
Haven't had one in a while, so I went there the only night (only reason to go is because they're open late), but they aren't good.

Originally Posted by BornToWearJordans

i normally go on mission st & mt. vernon right by geneva, or down the block more across the street from burger king by balboa high school

I just realized that it's you! anyway, I recommend these two also. It's the best! ps. I Love u brother

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I've always been partial to El Farolito.

super carne asada burrito is pretty bomb. i just tried it the other night and i was really impressed, especially since they use fresh chunks of avocado. theshrimp burrito looked good too.

Back
Top Bottom