Where my incense burners at?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
I burn about 6 in my room if home all day and 2-3 on work days (1 in the morning and 2 at night). I went out with shorty last week and she said I smelled likeincense and baby oil
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I used to buy the packs from Spencers because I couldn't find a scent I liked on the street. I finally found a good supplier ($1 for
glasses.gif
so I'm goingin.

It's calming, plus the chicks dig it.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

I'm so lifted right now that I read your title as "license burners". I was like there are licensed burners?
laugh.gif
me too
laugh.gif

we light mad incense in my boys head shop right after we close it down to put one in the air real quick.
people be coming in coughing and me and my boy will just be like
laugh.gif

[h1]Long-term Exposure to Incense Raises Cancer Risk[/h1]MONDAY, Aug. 25 (HealthDay News) -- Exposure to burning incense over long periods of time raises the risk of developing cancers of the upper respiratory tract, a new study shows.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

[h1]Long-term Exposure to Incense Raises Cancer Risk[/h1]MONDAY, Aug. 25 (HealthDay News) -- Exposure to burning incense over long periods of time raises the risk of developing cancers of the upper respiratory tract, a new study shows.

Long-term exposure to anything causes cancer nowadays.

I just lit one up right now
pimp.gif

Ones from the swap meet that are soaked in oils for like weeks straight are piff

I'm so lifted right now that I read your title as "license burners". I was like there are licensed burners?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lu cash

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Long-term exposure to anything causes cancer nowadays.

I always love when people use this rebuttal.

laugh.gif
..baby oil and incense loll
but yea I burn them in my room..have no choice Im West Indian..feels weird if i don't

What do you guys burn them in? The only things they sell around here are these like vases and the ones that have the holes that they stand straight up out of,either way that leads to the ashes dripping all over the place I have to clean them up later

laugh.gif

Why yes there are
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom