Where my incense burners at?

I burn incense, I like the Indian varieties which are like putty. I used to burn the stick incense but I have liked the Indian incense ever since my friendbrought some back to me from India a couple years ago.

what u no about this fam-a-lam.... u put the oil in and burn the oil and it smells ohhhhhh soooo gooddddddddd

1z5t56d.jpg

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

I'm so lifted right now that I read your title as "license burners". I was like there are licensed burners?
laugh.gif

lol i read the same thing

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

what u no about this fam-a-lam.... u put the oil in and burn the oil and it smells ohhhhhh soooo gooddddddddd

1z5t56d.jpg
Info? pass it, pass it.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

1z5t56d.jpg
Info? pass it, pass it.
tea candle heats up oil and it smells. I prefer the tart warmers over the oil ones. I have a plug in one from yankee candle.

Originally Posted by lu cash

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

[h1]Long-term Exposure to Incense Raises Cancer Risk[/h1]MONDAY, Aug. 25 (HealthDay News) -- Exposure to burning incense over long periods of time raises the risk of developing cancers of the upper respiratory tract, a new study shows.
Long-term exposure to anything causes cancer nowadays.

laugh.gif
Word up. Ole "Studies have shown that over 99% of Cancerpatients admit to having breathed at least once in their lifetime. More research on whether or not respiration causes cancer is forthcoming. Till then, doctorssuggest you hold your breath. Go +*@$ yourself San Diego" type BS...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by lu cash

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

[h1]Long-term Exposure to Incense Raises Cancer Risk[/h1]MONDAY, Aug. 25 (HealthDay News) -- Exposure to burning incense over long periods of time raises the risk of developing cancers of the upper respiratory tract, a new study shows.
Long-term exposure to anything causes cancer nowadays.
laugh.gif
Word up. Ole "Studies have shown that over 99% of Cancer patients admit to having breathed at least once in their lifetime. More research on whether or not respiration causes cancer is forthcoming. Till then, doctors suggest you hold your breath. Go +*@$ yourself San Diego" type BS...
grin.gif

roll.gif
you a fool for that one

Back
Top Bottom