Where my NT dippers at? Vol. Better than cigarettes

Just curious as to who on NT dips and what there brand was. Used to think it was
sick.gif
, but after trying it, I changed my mindset. Personally I'm a Grizzly Mint
pimp.gif
kind of guy.

Also why does it seem like every Marine dips?

i will never...personally i dont think its a good look having to constantly spit out a brown liquid from your mouth

Occasional dipper checking in.

Grizz Mint though?
sick.gif
You can feel that #%$# instantly burning a whole through your lip.

Nothing is better than cigarettes to me because I started on cigs but I like to use Camel Snus Frost once in a while if it's raining outside.

Don't do it myself, but I've heard from marines that it helps keep them alert and awake on long posts in the field.

I am not even an occasional dipper, but when I have tried it, wow. Totally a different buzz than I expected.

some yall talk like dudes drinking gasoline, lol
its not good for u but, im sure yall be doin other stuff thats just as bad,
when i was in the military i did it a few times, first couple times i almost threw up, but the buzz it gives u is crazy, usually did the fruity berry/appleones,
one time i tried the mint one and that +!$$ BURNED like i felt my lip burning, havent done it since,
but ya ive seen some bad pics of how ppls lips end up ,

Yeah I'll admit I get grossed out when I see other people do it
laugh.gif
. It might mess up your mouth but you don't get lung cancer the way you do with cigarettes.

Yeah I'll admit I get grossed out when I see other people do it
laugh.gif
. It might mess up your mouth but you don't get lung cancer the way you do with cigarettes.

I was gonna make this the other day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mess with the skoal pouches when just chillin and lookin for a buzz...some dudelet me try some Grizzly at a party the other night and
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
I haven't had a dip buzz like that since the first couples times idipped...%%%$ was ROUGH though...

but yeah when drunk or just chillin at the beach or somethin...Dip is
pimp.gif

And you dudes are reaching heavy with the cancer +##%...someone doing this every now and then won't get cancer...it's the dudes downing cans a day thatare @+%++!...

My last boss dipped, had a hole in his gums. He kept a cup with him all the time and one in the company truck that he'd stuff some napkins in first thenuse for spitting. *+%$ was disgusting. He had the coolest horseshoe tat on his lower forearm though

Back
Top Bottom