Where my NT dippers at? Vol. Better than cigarettes

Cats in the dorms got me to take a dip. When that buzz hits you it's
pimp.gif

Never again though. Smoke > Chew.

nasty habbit
walkin around spittin everywhere or havin a cup full of spit
sick.gif

im sure the ladies love it

your F'in gross. Who does that? Good luck getting a job with them corroded butterscotch looking teeth, better yet, good luck getting a WIFE. LOL and you think is the sheeit? FALL BACK and enjoy getting cancer

Dude at my job does this crap and his breath smells like he rinses his mouth with toilet water..........not a good look nor a good scent

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

your F'in gross. Who does that? Good luck getting a job with them corroded butterscotch looking teeth, better yet, good luck getting a WIFE. LOL and you think is the sheeit? FALL BACK and enjoy getting cancer

angry much?
anyway, never tried it. never really called my attention. so cigs/herb reigns supreme

I really never encountered it on a big scale until college. The hockey and baseball teams dip HARD, even in class or during their games. You'll see chaw spit out on the ice after a game
laugh.gif
one dude even said he used to cut slits in between his toes and put chew in there to give him a buzz during games
sick.gif
I'm telling you, these northern Minnesota hockey players are no joke.

A bunch of my buddies also started dipping hard to help them study... used to be gangs of dudes sitting in the lounge with empty Mountain Dew bottles
alien.gif

I've had nothing but bad experiences with it... I tried it my junior year of H.S. once... I was pretty drunk and kept the dip in for like 20-30 minutes. It was awesome for a while but things went downhill FAST. I got the "spins" like you wouldn't imagine, and woke up outside my buddy's cabin, on a bench, with puke next to me and in nothing but my boxers. Never again.
5a42590eb5d30d5b6459a17818d08cbd2ce1f78.gif

it def gives a great tobacco and nicotine buzz, you feel very awake and alert, but pretty lightheaded at the same time.. its kinda nice if you are drinking.

A lot of MLB players be playing with fat dops in, some in NHL too.

When you do it every day it gets gross, and I've seen some people do 2 or 3 tins a day easy. That is too much.

Dipper here. I'm a Skoal Mint or Grizz Mint guy, but I'll switch it up to a flavor every now and then.

I try to keep my dipping to a minimum. Usually only buy a tin once every other week or so. The buzz is great though.

Always brush your teeth after you do it and you won't have problems with your teeth. The gums are another issue though.

Back
Top Bottom