Where my past three months have gone to...

to all my fellow Nter's

there is this new iphone app called "sharewhere - local anonymous" that I've been developing and finally launched. I want to know if anyone here is familiar with using these types of apps and would love some feedback and also to spread the word amongst your fellow peers. There's some activity, some are crazy and some are just plain weird. The beauty of it is that its all anonymous. Please let me know what you guys think. Please try to keep the profanity down because the APP store doesn't like that.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sharewhere-anonymous-local/id879910765?ls=1&mt=8

the purpose of the app is that people within a certain community can communicate to each other with ease, for instance, we've been targeting bigger cities but we allow individuals to communicate with each other within a certain distance because, its suppose to be based on your location. Its more of a social networking app but you can pretty much say anything you want free from judgement. Share a picture, thought, or just a random blurt about your location, Someone nearby that is using the app can interact with you. Traffic is slow right now but I think once the right amount of people are on it, it should be quite the experience.

I just checked the Erodr app, its a nice looking app, but I can't access it because I need to be in college, unfortunately, I finished about 6 years ago. I need to find a way to check out that Erodr in detail.

Very interesting concept. Good luck with this application, I'd like to see this gain popularity. If you ever bring it to the Android platform, I'll be sure to spread the word.

thanks! I will post as soon as I can, but in the meantime, what do you think of how the app runs and stuff? also if you tell your group of friends to use it, maybe you can see how interacting on that app is not that bad. Also, you wouldn't know which friend it would be once you get them all on there. Getting people within the same city to use the app has been the hardest part.

thanks! I will post as soon as I can, but in the meantime, what do you think of how the app runs and stuff? also if you tell your group of friends to use it, maybe you can see how interacting on that app is not that bad. Also, you wouldn't know which friend it would be once you get them all on there. Getting people within the same city to use the app has been the hardest part.
Get it on Android and I'll gladly test it out.

Back
Top Bottom