Where the Dallas area NTers at?

Wassup to all of y'all. I'm coming down for the Bears/Cowboys game. I'll be there Saturday -Monday. What's going on?

dallas is a terrible city with no culture.

and the cowboys suck

Last edited:
**** dallas.

They act bougie af.

Oh, and **** the cowboys too!!

[emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Might be there in 2 weeks for the Canelo fight: any suggestions around the stadium

If you go all the way to Dallas I would not be looking for the best steakhouse 

I'm not sure. I thought he said we'd be in Arlington, but I need to ask again for the details.

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed my time in Houston when i was down there for school but its Dallas > Houston easily

West 7th in fort worth is an underrated spot.

Uptown Dallas is gonna be WAY more popping though.

Hit up Greenville for middle clas professionals...

Deep ellum for your hipster vibe

I'd suggest hitting up Gloria's. That place is awesome.

How old are you, what speed of partying do you want, and what type of yambs you're looking for?

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed my time in Houston when i was down there for school but its Dallas > Houston easily

Boy stop.

Might be there in 2 weeks for the Canelo fight: any suggestions around the stadium

I feel like the area directly around the stadium is underwhelming. they need more stufd.

Hop on 360 south and hit up the parks mal. they got a lot of stuff.

How old are you, what speed of partying do you want, and what type of yambs you're looking for?

35 and want no bs partying. Wanna make it back to hotel with no trouble. What is Gloria's?

35 and want no bs partying. Wanna make it back to hotel with no trouble. What is Gloria's?

Gloria's is a Latin spot.

As far as trouble, Dallas is heavily policed, especially in the hot spot areas, so you won't have to worry about anything MAJOR.

If you're in uptown, might have to deal with some Frat boy punks, but uptown is diverse so you can find real chill spots. Just look at 1. The cars outside and 2. The line.

Greenville, which is on the east side of 75, is WAY more chill. You might like it... Lots of middle career professionals, such as yourself, be out there.

Gloria's is a Honduran or some other Latin American country restaurant... Great food, and the drinks are top notch... Probably best in the city.

I'm not a drinker, but every one raves about their margaritas. More than two and your extra wavy

Addison area might be your speed as well.

Lots of chill restaurant / clubs.

Last edited:

Fort Worth been on my radar for a while. I heard the scene is really nice there, especially downtown

Fort Worth been on my radar for a while. I heard the scene is really nice there, especially downtown

Downtown, to me, is almost TOO clean. Joint looks like a movie set. It doesn't have any flavor or feeling to it. Looks like a movie.

West 7th is cool too, but it carries that frat boy vibe.

I'm in the medical district (by magnolia) and it's pretty chill. Decent apartment, quiet area, and less than 2 minute commute.

Still having trouble finding black folks in the Funk, though. Outside of Como, I'm not sure where to go find the sistahs. :lol:

Downtown, to me, is almost TOO clean. Joint looks like a movie set. It doesn't have any flavor or feeling to it. Looks like a movie.

West 7th is cool too, but it carries that frat boy vibe.

I'm in the medical district (by magnolia) and it's pretty chill. Decent apartment, quiet area, and less than 2 minute commute.

Still having trouble finding black folks in the Funk, though. Outside of Como, I'm not sure where to go find the sistahs.
laugh.gif
eastside is full of african american folks so is hulen probably the best mall fort worth has to offer plenty of black folks out there...

Back
Top Bottom