Where the #*%* is the RESPECT????????

if that's the case keep your room clean. If they're not washing dishes wash a few and keep them in your room. If someone pee on the floor wearflipflops or acgs in the bathroom. If someone leaves clothes in the shower push them aside in there and still wash.
Be very technical on how you keep things.

Good question.

I have the same problem with my suitemates. It's like these people have no problem with living in dirt. I admit i'm a neat freak but how can you use abathroom that has toilet paper on the floor, urine stains on the toilet, not flush after yourself, etc. People are just so immature today. I had my suite mateyell at me and my friends for being loud once and I reversed that and started talking about how he has never cleaned the bathroom. The next morning, when I gotup at 7AM the bathroom was clean...

I have more of a problem with college people who are just inconsiderate. They leave lights on everywhere, throw their trash on the floor, smear food on traysand leave them there for the cleaning crew to take care of. These "kids" need to grow up.

Originally Posted by wsdesigner14

Good question.

I have the same problem with my suitemates. It's like these people have no problem with living in dirt. I admit i'm a neat freak but how can you use a bathroom that has toilet paper on the floor, urine stains on the toilet, not flush after yourself, etc. People are just so immature today. I had my suite mate yell at me and my friends for being loud once and I reversed that and started talking about how he has never cleaned the bathroom. The next morning, when I got up at 7AM the bathroom was clean...

I have more of a problem with college people who are just inconsiderate. They leave lights on everywhere, throw their trash on the floor, smear food on trays and leave them there for the cleaning crew to take care of. These "kids" need to grow up.

The problem is these are the types of people who have their mommies do everything for them at home, and can't understand why they should do anything atschool. Granted my mom does a lot for me when I'm at home, but I'm smart enough to distinguish between the two sitiuations.
Nobody wants to live with a slob. You don't have to keep everything sparkly clean, but at least be decent.

When my suitemate brushes his teeth he spits everything out into the sink with out running water through and I'm gone all day, so when I come back its alldried up in the sink. I feel like spittin in dudes face.

Back
Top Bottom