Where to buy good quality V-Necks and Tees?

Where are you copping your v-necks and tees?
I'm looking for something that look fitted

Calvin Klein. Cop the black and white ones at Marshalls; they're almost half off retail.

Hanes don't last me more than 2 wears...they get the dreaded "bacon neck"...

I started purchasing all my tees/v-necks at my local flea market. 6/$20 and they last me a minimum 3-4 washes before they start fading or becoming dingy.

Target Mossino athletic cut V-Neck are great they keep their shape after each was and they fit slim. Kind of expensive though.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Old Navy

this. They really stepped their game up in terms of quality. Its where I got mine from this year and Im very satisfied with them. Online is about 2 dollars cheaper than in store though.

Originally Posted by Dok

Target Mossino athletic cut V-Neck are great they keep their shape after each was and they fit slim. Kind of expensive though.

this, damn near all my tees are from target

Bread and Boxers... Trust me, you'll never turn back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Calvin Klein. Cop the black and white ones at Marshalls; they're almost half off retail.

This....or Uniqlo..../Thread

Merona or mossimo from target are really good. Can anyone recommend a slim tee or vneck for skinny dudes?

Old Navy has some of the best fitting white tees Ive ever bought. The neckline stays tight and the fit is
pimp.gif

I bought a 3 pack of CK V necks last summer and those are nice. They shrink a bit though and the length gets short.

Back
Top Bottom