Where to buy jersey lettering? McGrady to Penny jersey conversion.

Whats up NT, I'm in the process of converting an old T-Mac Orlando jersey and need to know where i can buy the letting that goes on the back of thesejerseys? Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

are you gonna sew them yourself?

Send it to Triple Threat Sports.... they should be able to strip it and sew the new name and numbers on.

not sure, but post pics after cus i have a feeling your really gonna be 'doin it' with the bootleg penny.

post-856-1187228128.gif

go to any tshirt making shop.

surely, your high school makes/made shirts. find out who makes them, then contact that company.

thats what i did when i needed shirts done.

wow some of you guys are crazy lol. I'm 27 so im not in high school. I'd thought it'd be a cool project since its impossible to find a Penny jerseyin my size and yes I'm going to get the letters sewn on professionally...I just needed the place to purchase the actual letters from. I'm convertingthe black pinstripe jersey which is the same Penny wore during his time with the Magic. I'm sure once its done it'll look just fine and not like somebootleg project. thanks for all the help people

I knew quite a few people who have done this. I've been out of the jersey hobby for a long time now so I don't remember the exact names of thecompanies but I do know the company that made the jerseys for the NFL offered their services and for good prices too. If you go over to jersey central (usegoogle) they'll be able to tell you everything you need to know. Actually I still have a blank sz 52 pinstripe Magic jersey I want to attribute.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

are you gonna sew them yourself?

Send it to Triple Threat Sports.... they should be able to strip it and sew the new name and numbers on.
This

Back
Top Bottom