Where to buy LV purses for less than retail?

Don't feed the beast. Overpaying for a purse that is. I know she wants it but, it is a purse. It doesn't deserve to be $600. I am sure you can get her something else.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't feed the beast. Overpaying for a purse that is. I know she wants it but, it is a purse. It doesn't deserve to be $600. I am sure you can get her something else.

ignore this man. you cannot put a monetary value on love. just cop one & pay retail. so what if its a couple dollars more, isn't her happiness worth it?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
C'mon now, LV less than retail...
Exactly.....
Oregon has no sales tax along with MN. Also if your state doesn't have an LV then also tax free when ordering. You can travel to europe and after your vat return certain items are less than the US. HK items are duty free along with Singapore but sometimes their retail is higher on certain things and lower on others. LV has no stores in airports so there goes that duty free possibility.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

ignore this man. you cannot put a monetary value on love. just cop one & pay retail. so what if its a couple dollars more, isn't her happiness worth it?
smile.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly.....
Oregon has no sales tax along with MN. Also if your state doesn't have an LV then also tax free when ordering. You can travel to europe and after your vat return certain items are less than the US. HK items are duty free along with Singapore but sometimes their retail is higher on certain things and lower on others. LV has no stores in airports so there goes that duty free possibility.
There's a LV duty free shop at one of the airports in Korea.

If you want a REAL LV bag, you're more than likely gonna have to pay the retail price. Also, you'll get a peace of mind knowing that what you bought is legit. I mean you could go through CL/EBay or something along those lines, but there's always the chance that what you end up paying for may be fake.

Originally Posted by Nappy

Lol. Try making friends. Think employees get 30%.

yeah employees get 30% off retail for items at least 6 months old. usually they won't let you hook up since they have a maximum limit per year and they would buy stuff for themselves.

My aunt works for LV Asia-Pacific and she has a USD 5k limit annually. that's like 2 or 3 bags per year.

Anyway, c'mon OP, it's your wife. i think she deserves the full retail price.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by rareair45

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly.....
There's a LV duty free shop at one of the airports in Korea.
I thought that they closed that one too now?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

my wife wants a LV purse for xmas, i dont wanna go through retail if i dont have to, but is there any alternative for legit LV purses?

thanks

there is NO alternative. You're gonna have to do retail. Shes gonna want a fresh, brand new LV in the brown box. She"ll appreciate it.

thanks for the help, i know it was gonna be hard to impossible to find it for less than retail, but i made this thread as a hopefully someone has a LV hookup
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

retail it is

LV and Chanel are the two most protected brands in fashion. Pay retail and just know you got the real thing. Chanel bags go on sale two years after their release (except the classic styles, of course). And if you don't have one reserved when they go on sale, you don't get it. They're all spoken for well in advance.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by Nappy

Lol. Try making friends. Think employees get 30%.

yeah employees get 30% off retail for items at least 6 months old. usually they won't let you hook up since they have a maximum limit per year and they would buy stuff for themselves.

My aunt works for LV Asia-Pacific and she has a USD 5k limit annually. that's like 2 or 3 bags per year.

Anyway, c'mon OP, it's your wife. i think she deserves the full retail price.
laugh.gif

idk how asia works but employees here dont get 30% off they hold an employee sale and the prices are discounted. The employee can also bring 1 guest with them...this was a few years ago when my buddy worked there..might have changed.

this one time, i seen like 4 dudes get chased out of lv.

i'm assuming they were swiping stolen cc's.

if successful, those guys sell said merchandise for ~20% off retail.

I really hope you're getting something equal value in return
laugh.gif

No way in hell I'd do that for my wife.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

she's getting me some nice stuff...i think lol

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

she's getting me some nice stuff...i think lol

laugh.gif
in for that awkward moment after she opens up her $1000 bag and then its your turn and you get.......a new xbox game
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That's why you go in to the situation making sure it's going to be equal.

Back
Top Bottom