Where To Cop Jordan I Black/Varsity Red Strap?

^No problem homie, on my lunch break, just called true east, they do not have them, true in SF had them on friday, sold out on sat dang...

yo I called shiekh in sf market n dude told me that they were possibly receiving them on saturday! He said to call back on friday. I hope he's right Imight head down there 2mrw tho just to check.

Rolo - Fosho i got you, my friend told me there was a good 30+ people there so it would be hard to get a pair.
SC415, SOLE TROOPER- Word, I guess ill see you there tomorrow, better safe thansorry
happy.gif

Brown Bros in Alameda was supposed to get their shipment in today, haven't checked with em-- but you guys can give it a shot.

Checked with shiekh at oakridge (sj) today. Said they were recieving a late shipment and releasing this saturday.

still might try market tomorrow...

Has anyone else checked other shiekh locations around the bay?

Yo I went to shiekh's the one in market today and dude told me that they sold the black n red 1's!! I was like you guys did?..he said that they wereonly gona receive the black n white 1's! Damnn

^ who was the person that you talked too? because to my knowledge none of the shiekhs got any shipments of any 1s yet

^^It was an asian dude and a black dude. I talked to both of them. At first I asked if they were gona receive the 1's and the black dude said na weaint..and then the asian dude said yeah we are but just the black n white ones. He told me that the black n red 1's were sold out n yeah. I think they werealso doing pre-orders for the black n white 1's!

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Brown Bros in Alameda was supposed to get their shipment in today, haven't checked with em-- but you guys can give it a shot.
That is correct, they said they will be getting a shipment today, not sure what time, just called there not sure what time.
ohwell.gif
I think dude is starting to get anoyed
laugh.gif

i think dude is not telling the truth because the shoes were not put in our system until sunday, thats when my coworker told me that shiekh is getting like 250pairs to distrbute to some shiekh stores. i will keep you updated later on to see which shiekh stores will get it

Originally Posted by bayboss23

i think dude is not telling the truth because the shoes were not put in our system until sunday, thats when my coworker told me that shiekh is getting like 250 pairs to distrbute to some shiekh stores. i will keep you updated later on to see which shiekh stores will get it

Oh alrights then. yeah I had a feeling they weren't telling the whole truth.

^how are we shady about all of the jordan releases, maybe you just ask the wrong people about releases

Brown brothers in Alamedia sold out in 20 - 30 minutes
mad.gif
I swear I cantfind no were in the bay area who has these
frown.gif

hilltop shiekhs and shiekhs on market will be getting these in, just got word from my boss, just call and ask the stores

hilltop shiekhs and shiekhs on market will be getting these in, just got word from my boss, just call and ask the stores

Oh alrights good looking out. Hoppefully they do tell me they're receiving the black n red 1's

Na ima just call it quits at shiekh sf market! I jus called n Dude keeps telling that they sold em on monday something blah blah blah n that try hayward nyeah. Dude's b messed up in shiekh in market I went today in person n told me that they were only geting the white n black 1's. N a few hours later Icall n they tell me that they don't have any 1's! Here's the shiekh number if yall wana call it 415 644-0920

Hope I can find a store with them tomorrow size 12. Did all The Spots close? or was it just Concord and soon to be Antioch?

^how are we shady about all of the jordan releases, maybe you just ask the wrong people about releases
Wrong people? I'm talking managers son. I've had my share of experiences with them. Not sure about your store, but as far as the 2 Shiekhsin Southland and the one in Stoneridge.

Originally Posted by SC415

Na ima just call it quits at shiekh sf market! I jus called n Dude keeps telling that they sold em on monday something blah blah blah n that try hayward n yeah. Dude's b messed up in shiekh in market I went today in person n told me that they were only geting the white n black 1's. N a few hours later I call n they tell me that they don't have any 1's! Here's the shiekh number if yall wana call it 415 644-0920

Basically the same type of experiences I've had with them and this release as well. I called multiple times on 1 day, talked to the same manager, and eachtime got told a different story-- first they are getting the black/red joints and the all black joints, next they say they aren't getting any, then theysay they got them, but only one box of each, then they said they never got any again. When I confronted the manager about all the different stories, hecompletely denied it.
smh.gif
With the grape V release, bothShiekhs in Southland mall denied having any pairs of Grapes, even though I was one of the first in line-- but they magically found a pair in the stock roomwhen I threatened to call their corporate offices. Basically, they hold all their pairs for "regular" customers and employees, and deny having anypairs. Again, I have no idea about the Shiekh at Hilltop , SF, or anywhere else-- these are just my experiences at Southland and Stoneridge Shiekh.

Back
Top Bottom