****WHERE TO COP THIS FITTED****

Quote:
Does anyone know where I could find a Purple/White SF fitted in the Bay?
scrapers . stunnas . rippers . runners . thizzin . yurp . grapes . purp . hyphy . yee . yadida . stuey . don't act brand newy . 18 . dummy . dippin .
"I'M FROM THE BAY, THAT'S HOW WE SPEAK"
yolkin . grindin . grittin . thumpers . the business . 50's . rollas . toasters . goons . cuddies . fasheezy . punk rock beezy . what it do . its pimpin .​

^ Yup, exactly what I was looking for. Was it a brighter purple? Because all I've seen was a darker purple, almost a navy. Thanks for the tip.
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

Nostalgia set in a little.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

haha, saw Jae wearin this the time i met up with him the other day. was completely blown away by it! SICK hat Jon

Quote:
^ Yup, exactly what I was looking for. Was it a brighter purple? Because all I've seen was a darker purple, almost a navy. Thanks for the tip.
scrapers . stunnas . rippers . runners . thizzin . yurp . grapes . purp . hyphy . yee . yadida . stuey . don't act brand newy . 18 . dummy . dippin .
"I'M FROM THE BAY, THAT'S HOW WE SPEAK"
yolkin . grindin . grittin . thumpers . the business . 50's . rollas . toasters . goons . cuddies . fasheezy . punk rock beezy . what it do . its pimpin .​

^ Right on, dude. Yea I'll hit up Tanforan after work tomorrow... I checked out the Shirtique in Hilltop and was disappointed. Thanks again, and sorry for thread jacking but I didnt see the point in making another fitted thread. :D
happy.gif
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

Back
Top Bottom